Its all about the Prime Minister 2: Cameron Watch

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BuggerAll, May 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Time to celebrate? Certainly, but we must maintain a close watch on Mr Cameron.
  2. Cameron Tartan

Cameron Trews

Cameron Mug
  3. And post pickets to watch for Mandy, he won't be finished yet.
  4. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Mandelson is slimier than a battalion of sex- crazed slugs advancing on a tub of beer. If he can get in somewhere the will do it. Bottoms included.
  5. Good job are watching him!
  6. Well he's now in bed with a Whore, be interesting to see if she shafts him.

7. I miss that courageous and extremely competent former PM Gordon Brown... Nah... only kidding!!
  8. Well I saw Samantha going in the house with him?

Blimey she is generous (or maybe just a little ac-dc, which is all good)
  9. Drive a fecking picket through his chest cavity.

I am told that is what it would take to finish him off for good.
  10. Didnt Mandy once graciously confide to a news reporter that in the event that Labour lost the election he would consider offering his not inconsiderable experience to the new incumbents?
  11. Excellent comment stapd, you'll put What out of business.

12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I can see this being a very, very long thread - or until cpunk decides he is bored with it :x
  13. Has it been an acceptable time period to start blaming Cameron for everything yet? :)

On a serious note I wonder when /if he will introduce the increase to the OP allowance? appreciate it probably isnt on his list of priorities, just wondering if they will backdate it for the blokes who are in theatre now? (again Im not in theatre now just thinking of the lads who are)
  14. Quite correct. His personal Department of Propaganda & Misinformation (BBC Radio 4) gave him 'acres' of space on the 7 o'clock news this morning.

The evil fatherless is, sadly, alive and well.

I shall enjoy this thread as 'Sven/Whet' continues to spout his quasi Marxist 'crap' and thereby criticising his 'boss' the Deputy Prime Minister. As for 'ashie', he will be ignored as usual.

BBC re-playing the fatuous oaf Brown's 'going away' speech time and time again. In it the 'Stalinist in Mr. Bean's clothes' listed topic after topic that he had failed to address competently during the dreadful thirteen years he was 'in power'.

The nation, excepting Labour twerps, wants the coalition to work, if only to rescue us from the financial abyss that we are staring into.

The concession to shelf the increase in the level at which Inheritance Tax applies may well come back to bite some Liberals in the bottom. The price of property being the axle upon which this matter turns.

Radio 4 having another snipe: " is difficult to see how this coalition can work." Mandelson and Campbell have started their (fvck the nation) campaign against the coalition already!

Another Labour ex minister on! Four failed Labour types braying in 48 minutes - this MUST be stopped.