Its all a Conspiracy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by MikeMcc, Feb 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just when you thought things couldn't get any dafter, not only was Darwin wrong, so was Copernicus!

http://fixedearth.com/

2. Oh FFS. Tin foil hats on.

3. That is ace. Explains alot about physics and why I could never get my head around it... :shakefist:

4. "So, Please Fasten Your Mental And Spiritual Seat Belts..."

'"An electromagnet and computerized sensor hidden in its
    display stand cause the Earth to levitate motionlessly in the air."
    Could God have engineered something like that for the real Earth?'

I don't know where to begin. The advent of satellites would probably be close.

5. Oh my good god, if people like that exist then please stop the world cos I want to get off of it.

Oh wait a sec, apparently you don't need to stop it................. :shock:

6. I would just love to see their face if they were taken to the moon and/or another planet and told "Look you cunt, see! No fucking magnets, just physics and all the others sciences I'm afraid. Dickhead."

7. That Professor Stephen Hawking well and truly fcuked.

8. Yea they should take them up in that simulator that they conned them stupid people with a few months back....

9. Oh God (excuse pun) but there goes the proof that care in the community isn't working.

Reminds me of a book a work colleague gave me, The Case for the Creator by Lee Strobel. While it did shed some light in certain facts that we take for granted that are just theorem, its a long jump between casting some doubt on an idea and using that to provide irrefutable proof of the existence of god and the falseness of science.

Its like saying that you can't prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist so therefore it must! Yes there are holes in both evolution and quantum mechanics but both are the best models we have at present all of which are theories as we will never now exactly as we were never there to see it for ourselves. Some people have way to much time on their hands!

Pass the tin foil over please!

[​IMG]

10. I think God got there first.

(... it's the NAAFI!)

11. Thank God I am an athiest :D

12. JESUS CHRIST!!!! Me too.

13. I'm happy - being a fat cnut can now be blamed on the theory of evolution being taught in spam schools. I think. Nowt to do with Guinness consumption, it's all Darwin's fault.

I couldn't read any more as the font changes were starting to make my eyes cross. Why do ALL of these deranged websites believe that doing successive lines in different font sizes or garish colours make them more authoritative and less wibble?