It's a start

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Portaloo Attendant, Jun 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Haven't got a link yet,but just read a burgler got himself stabbed to death in Manchester doing what a burgler does.

Warms the cockles of my heart

2. Excellent news. One less untermenschen our taxes have to pay for. Good drills, whoever stabbed him.

3. BBC News - Suspected burglar stabbed to death in Salford
    Suspected burglar stabbed to death in Salford The man was taken to hospital but later died A suspected burglar has been stabbed to death while apparently trying to break into a house in Greater Manchester.

It is understood the man was attempting to get into a house in Ethel Avenue, Salford, on Wednesday night when the householder tried to defend the house.

The man, 26, is believed to have been carried away by other members of a balaclava-clad gang as they fled.

Three people - the householder, his son and son's girlfriend - have been arrested.

Police have put up a 100m cordon around the terrace house in Pendlebury, which backs on to open scrubland.

Greater Manchester Police said the investigation was still in its early stages and further details would be released later.

4. When I first read the story, it referred to three other gang members and then to three people being arrested... should have known better I suppose, not the way we do things here.

5. A scum bag twats gets what he deserves while carrying out a crime and the police launch an 'Investigation'. They should give the house holder, his son and sons girl friend complimentary tickets to alton towers and as much ice cream as they can manage and bothered with the paperwork and fuck about of arresting them. But then this is Britain where it pays to be scum bag.
    If the theiving toad hadn't have been inside someone else house trying to steal someone elses goods then he wouldn't have got hurt.

6. Makes you proud to be British doesn't it......:pissedoff:

7. Oh dear. What a shame. My (well more like his) heart bleeds.

What are the odds of the deceased being a 'lovable rogue' to be shortly adorned by a Facebook RIP page??

I only hope the occupants of the home get a good legal team and not get ploughed through the quagmire of the courts.

8. So, Mr Cameron... will we see you intervening in this case well as "Maddie's".. just two days after the promise to enshrine in law the right of homeowners' to defend their property.

I doubt it. Scum know how to play the game - "no comment" interviews until a brief is present, then its "no comment, on the advice of my solicitor". Meanwhile, the homeowner will be trying to be helpful, answering all questions, and handing the CPS a successful prosecution on a plate.

9. In this case the Scum is not going to be submitting even "no comment". No doubt there will be protests at the loss of another "sweet loveable rogue" and "my son was a good boy really", but in this case Darwin's law seems to have been prevalent.

10. Is the little solja on facespace yet?

And another thing.Just heard the traffic on the wireless.Problem of some sort near Pendlebury,the road number....
    The A666.
    Makes you think doesn't it.

11. Just been on News 24 that the scumbag's died. Shame