Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It's a sin

endure

GCM
Just watched the first episode and I think that it's the first real sequel to the first series of Queer As Folk. Worth watching for those of an open mind with a lewd sense of humour...

If you read the Express or the Wail it's probably best avoided. The Ambulance Service is busy enough as it is...

;-)

Cryptic. I've no idea what you're wibbling on about, something on the tele.

I was in Queer as Folk. I played one of the folk.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cryptic. I've no idea what you're wibbling on about, something on the tele.

telly programme written by that cockstand who thinks that only gay people should act the part of gay people

endure

GCM
I was in Queer as Folk. I played one of the folk.
Yes I remember you. You were one of the folk that enquired about doing his own children physical damage to prove who was in charge you ridiculous cunt.

Let's hope that your scrawny young child will return from the beasting you arranged as a strapping young man who returns the favour and turns you into a raw begging slab of meat who requires all the expertise of your local A&E to get you into a wheelchair for life.

Now fuck off.

endure

GCM
telly programme written by that cockstand who thinks that only gay people should act the part of gay people in order to drum up a bit of publicity...

Might I recommend that you watch it before passing judgement? I know it's a bit bizarre to say that but meh...

Yes I remember you. You were one of the folk that enquired about doing his own children physical damage to prove who was in charge you ridiculous ****.

Let's hope that your scrawny young child will return from the beasting you arranged as a strapping young man who returns the favour and turns you into a raw begging slab of meat who requires all the expertise of your local A&E to get you into a wheelchair for life.

Now **** off.
Sorry, I thought you were going to say "Peter Kay Walt".

Because (a) you didn't, and (b) I noticed your username, I couldn't be arsed to read anymore of your post.

Never mind.

Just watched the first episode and I think that it's the first real sequel to the first series of Queer As Folk. Worth watching for those of an open mind with a lewd sense of humour...

If you read the Express or the Wail it's probably best avoided. The Ambulance Service is busy enough as it is...

;-)
Pet shop boys 1986.

ACAB

LE
Yes I remember you. You were one of the folk that enquired about doing his own children physical damage to prove who was in charge you ridiculous ****.

Now **** off.
Ooooh, a bitch fight!!! Bring it on!!!

TamH70

MIA

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Might I recommend that you watch it before passing judgement? I know it's a bit bizarre to say that but meh...

I wasn't passing judgement on the show.

Dirty homos doing homo type things with other homos.

Lush.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Presumably an effort to create some outrage/publicity for his own show, and make people tune in to see what all the fuss was about?
Didn't work in this house.

My response to his apparent hetrophobia is the same as if he'd expressed homophobia.
A good mocking followed by a general ignoring.
I'm moving onto stage 2 now.

endure

GCM
As the OP might I say that I'm rather disappointed in the way this thread is progressing. I was expecting a lot more harumphing from the direction of Tunbridge Wells.

As the OP might I say that I'm rather disappointed in the way this thread is progressing. I was expecting a lot more harumphing from the direction of Tunbridge Wells.
Can you hear the yoo-hooing from the people’s republic of...Barnsley though?

This thread is well in to turmeric tea territory.
Summon the @Cold_Collation !

Latest Threads