Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

It's a shame we aren't protesting about the rises in living costs like in Paris...

Yellow vest protesters defy government after Strasbourg shooting

It's a shame we aren't taking to the streets about the sharp rises in living costs including fuel, tax, austerity cuts, food and rest.

Some 148 people are arrested but a fifth weekend of protests is without the extreme violence and destruction seen previously.
skynews-paris-protesters_4519552.jpg

Thousands of protesters have been on the streets of France for the fifth weekend of demonstrations against the government.

The protests began as a way to voice anger over the rise in diesel tax but have since come to encompass people's frustration with the growing cost of living.

Yellow vest protesters defy government after Strasbourg shooting

It's a shame we aren't taking to the streets about the sharp rises in living costs including fuel, tax, austerity cuts, food and rest.

Some 148 people are arrested but a fifth weekend of protests is without the extreme violence and destruction seen previously.
skynews-paris-protesters_4519552.jpg

Thousands of protesters have been on the streets of France for the fifth weekend of demonstrations against the government.

The protests began as a way to voice anger over the rise in diesel tax but have since come to encompass people's frustration with the growing cost of living.

Most of us are over here are a bit it more grown up than the French who throw stampy feet tantrums like brats

If you think creating anarchy and crimminal behaviour solves things then crack on bud.

My view of it is that the impact of it effects the poorest and weakest, and makes ordinary working people suffer even more.

I'll make it simple.

The rich don't care because they can afford it.

The poor don't care cos everyone else pays their bills.

The middle income earners don't have time to moan / protest cos we're too busy trying to get rich and pay for the poor.

I can't even get stuff delivered to my house during the week as I'm at work, so there's even less chance of me putting on some high vis vest and spending the day in London and moaning about something costing more than it used to.

Plus I get free brews at work.

Protesting about the rise in living cost is like protesting about the sun going down. Living cost have risen every year since the Babylonians invented money (it may have been someone else but I can't be bothered to look i t up let alone protest about it).

I`ve never been on a protest march in my life but I can feel one coming on if the cnuts in power dont give us the Brexit (edit) we voted for.

Last edited: