Its a Knock Up..Stuart Hall

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sebcoe, Jan 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. These Charges look a bit light, and not the rap sheet of a "Serial Sex Offender"

Gropped a burd over 16

Kissed a Girl on the Lips, 13

Touched a six year old........but where? how the six year old have such recollections.

Im for hanging any Paedo, but someone who touches up six year olds, and then teens just doesnt add up!

something just doesnt add up, especially over this time period, If there was some serious stuff here then bring it to crown court. but I just cant see that the evidence would be enough to convict him!

I recall gropping most burds in the Beverley Hills niteclub in the 80s....I wouldnt know what they looked like now, and how many other Squaddies at the time gropped them...I do hope Celeb Sex case of yesteryear gets fucked off really quickly, unless it a major crime.

These ***** should have come forward years ago!

Veteran BBC broadcaster Stuart Hall has appeared in court to plead not guilty to the sexual abuse of three girls.

The 83-year-old former It's A Knockout star gave his full name as James Stuart Hall when he was called before the bench for the brief hearing at Preston Magistrates' Court.

Outlining the charges, she said Hall is alleged to have fondled the breast of one girl, then aged 16 or 17, between September 1, 1974 and December 31, 1974 in Blackpool.

On a second occasion he is alleged to have molested a nine-year-old girl by touching some time between January 1, 1983 and December 31, 1983 and the third alleged indecent assault is that he kissed a 13-year-old girl on the lips, on an occasion between July 1, 1984 and September 27, 1984.

"You do understand that?" he asked Hall. "Yes, of course," the defendant replied. Hall was bailed until April 16 for a next appearance at Preston Crown Court.

2. One minute you're slagging northerners, the next you're up Stuart (up north like) Hall like his proctologist's swatch! Nuff spin I say!

You are Peter Mandelson and I claim my overpaid and overpensioned sinecure overseeing some police force somewhere!

3. Jesus! There for the grace of God go any of us.

4. I'm starting to really sweat now.

I looked, yes looked, at a girl in 1977. I'm ******* doomed.

• Like Like x 2
  5. It's starting to get to the point that if you were any sort of Z-lister in the 70's just turn yourself in now....

6. 4 months fondling a breast? That's dedication for you!

• Like Like x 10
  7. Shit, shit, shit. I was on telly very briefly in the 70's ( I think it was the back of my head). Any of the women in Valentines in Crowborough who I accidently bumped into while a little pissed might come forward.

8. So not only do they not know how old they were they can't even know what date either.

9. ...alleged to have fondled the breast of one girl, then aged 16 or 17, between September 1, 1974 and December 31, 1974

...alleged to have molested a nine-year-old girl by touching some time between January 1, 1983 and December 31, 1983

....alleged that he kissed a 13-year-old girl on the lips, on an occasion between July 1, 1984 and September 27, 1984.

Ah, a rock solid body of unquestionable evidence there.

10. Well it was happening all the time on live tv mate, if you look closely at your old video cassettes & freeze frame it. Don`t say you didn`t notice at the time.

1st offence, on It`s a Knockout series 3 between September 1 1974 and December 31 1974.

2nd offence on it`s a Knockout series 10 sometimes between January 1 1983 and December 31, 1983.

3rd offence on it`s a Knockout series 11 on occasions between July 1, 1984 and September 27, 1984.

11. Are our Police not wonderful? Having done absolutely feck all about Savile for decades despite repeated complaints, they now pursue geriatric but high profile media people about weak allegations of misconduct decades ago. It's all about getting "good news stories" in the media (from the point of view of senior officers). And don't start me on Hillsborough.....

• Like Like x 1
  12. When this all started, the reason given for the wall of silence was Jimmy Savile's immense, all encompassing hold over the whole of the BBC. Nobody said a word because they were all scared of losing their job or legs apparently.

That was just about believeable when the number of victims was in low single figures, and solely at the BBC. Then came the allegations at the school for troubled girls, again Savile's power was absolute, not a dicky bird was heard. Then Broadmoor, still the silence was held, for decades. Not one person spoke out, even though it was known throughout Broadcasting House, the special needs school, and Broadmoor. So far so plausible.

The number of allegations have reached the hundreds, and still not a whisper to the tabloids. When it finally does break, the victims are tripping over themselves to get a claim in, the police go into a feeding frenzy, and everybody is now saying how it was an open secret, but from the lowliest stagehand to Desmond Wilcox, and his partner Esther Rantzen everyone was paralyzed by fear, too scared of Savile to open their mouth.

The police having devoted rather a lot of time and effort to this affair have to produce some results to justify the work done so far. So Jim Davidson is arrested for alleged offences against 20 something girls in the 80s. Paul Daniels gets his excuses in early, although the possible victim had yet to surface.

Stuart Hall is a sideshow, with allegations as vague as these what chance would they have in a court?

I predict that in the next couple of months an allegation will be made which will be demonstrably false, either the accused can prove that they were not in the country for the period claimed, or the accuser will make a demonstrably false claim. If and when that happens the genuine cases will be lost in the flood of claims and counter claims made by assorted legal types.

Trial by media is actually worse than the current trial by money system.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Surely all of this is a government conspiracy to keep our eyes off the ball while they screw us rotten.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I never thought I'd feel a twinge of sympathy for this gobby, phoney, self-important twat, the mention of whose very name makes me cringe, but these allegations are, at least on the face of it, risible. I hope he's got himself a good barrister who'll tear the charge sheet to pieces.

15. Well the CPS seem to think they have strong enough evidence otherwise why bring the prosecution?

Stuart Hall pleads not guilty to indecent assault charges