It's a good job Greece isn't skint!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sunnoficarus, Jan 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "…ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greek disability groups expressed anger Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.
    The National Confederation of Disabled People called the action "incomprehensible," and said pedophiles are now awarded a higher government disability pay than some people who have received organ transplants.
    The Labor Ministry said categories added to the expanded list — that also includes pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, fetishists and sadomasochists — were included for purposes of medical assessment and used as a gauge for allocating financial assistance.…

Furor in Greece over pedophilia as a disability - Yahoo! News
  2. Outrage fatigue. Sorry.
  3. Kleptomaniacs shoul be left to fend for themselves.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Too right. Those paedo pay-per-view websites aren't bloody cheap you know
  5. ^ You have to understand just how much the overheads are now, what with chocky bars getting smaller and prices rocketing.

6. Time to invest in Greek Haribo stocks I think
  7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

The good thing about being a kleptomaniac is that you can always take something for it.

To be honest, I'd say that all the problem areas listed were genuine 'problems' and, whatever you feel, may be deserving of support and/or assistance.

But organ transplantees? What's the reason for that?

Rum place, Greece.
  8. :)

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Not as rum as this:

In Greece, Convicted of Murder but Still on the Public Payroll -

Not bad eh, sent to prison for murder, but still getting paid their wages by the state...

10. You'll need all the outrage you can for the forthcoming 'poppy outrage' season.
  11. It's ok, I've had nearly two years since that post to build up fresh stores of moral indignation.