It's a bit like giving a young Stevie Wonder

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fattwat, Feb 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. By temperamental he obviously means fucking shit.
  2. the twat couldn't even decide how to hold it, had assembled it wrong and then blames the weapon. oh and he kept saying ' fire in the hole' why???
  3. He was closer to resembling a Brit Squaddie of the 70s and 80s that most realise then.
  4. Because he's a fat twat who's never used a weapon, even the most basic recruit knows the IA drill.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. "...he kept saying ' fire in the hole' why??? "

It gives them a measure of self-confidence, I'm told.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Put it carefully on the ground and shout "staff, staff" ?
  7. Wasn't the first IA? mag off..pack off..and fuck off.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Shit drills.
  9. Resting the weight of the rifle on the mag on the table? holding by the mag? I wasn't a deliverer of death when I was in! but even I can spot accuracy wasn't high on his priorities.
  10. If the lard arse had been able to fire two rounds without a stoppage he would have torn a hole in the time space continuum, therefore a warning is only polite.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Gas plug in backwards? I don't think that's even possible. Perhaps his mate was being a cunt and took out the gas piston and return spring!
  12. His other vids have to be seen to be believed. Same as the fooking abomination of a SAS beret on his head front on. Badge in middle, excess pulled down both sides like a fucking swiss cottage.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. There is an accompanying vid in which a round " cooks off" in the magazine "apparently"

Fat bloke needs to stick to bows and arrows ala red dawn