It's a bit fresh out

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Civvy Scum, Oct 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking at the BBC news just now, I can only assume that at least one of their reporters is going to have a heart attack if they try to sex up any more the current bit of wind the septics are enjoying. "It's getting worse by the second!!!!" FFS.

I had to endure an inch of snow for an afternoon round my way last winter. a whole fucking inch! Now THAT'S weather!

Cunts.

2. Don't know what they're moaning about, standard British summer weather that!

Creamfields 2012
    creamfileds-2012-weather-flood.jpeg

3. Cunts should try living on a caravan site in cornwall.

4. Chortle!

5. I've never seen snow. I assume it's like the shit you scrape out of your freezer?

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Nah, it's better than that. Jimmy Savile dresses up in a special suit and you go flying over the rooftops like Mary Poppins. The Septics should think themselves lucky.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Neither have I, you mean it looks like freezer burnt prawns and five year old sausages?

• Like Like x 1
  8. That sounds more like Acid than Snow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

No. Do not diss Mary Poppins. Fucking five year old sausages indeed. Pah. Wanker.

10. HHH

HHH LE

Send us £20 and I'll post you some.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yep.

12. Sounds good. How will you stop the envelope going all soggy?

13. If you were in Sydney then you'd have seen some a week or two back - ya big sub tropical wuss.:)

14. If I was in Sydney I'd be getting shot in a lebbo drive by or being torched by bikies.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I recall some years ago my Thai friend visited and hadn't seen snow. It was funny as he'd not realised it would be cold. He'd no idea about cold wind or cold rain either. I miss those times and his little rosy cheeks.