Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

ITN EVENING NEWS 7 NOV

Are you absolutely sure he never had one on?

I mean really sure?

In fact, are you positive?

Because there is no way I'm walking up to the fcukin' MT to first works that b@stard bus until you are!

Didnt see it but i wasnt impressed by that cnut Nadine Coyle who refuses to wear a poppy, although Girls Aloud Press Org said that a wardrobe malfunction prevented her wearinga poppy during GMTV interview.

people sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf, george orwell. a lot of people in this country need a reality check. no soldiers no freedom

people sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf, george orwell. a lot of people in this country need a reality check. no soldiers no freedom

Rackcatchplunger said:
On ITN news earlier tonight Gordon Brown was interviewed, all people on camera wore a poppy all except the TW*T Brown.

Some PM! :x

With a username like that he could be recce so he may be wrong 8)

rebel_with_a_cause said:
wei55y said:
He is going to get his balls felt for that one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You sure he's got any? :wink:

He used to.

He had some pickled in a jar of vinegar,and kept them next to his bed,apparently they belonged to his first boyfriend who jilted him.

He had to throw them away though,as mandy got jealous.

On a more serious note I wont believe it until its on youtube or some such.

And judging by the reaction to Paxman having one airbrushed unto a piccie of himself (not his doing and a bit of a non story),he may of dropped a serious bollock.

I can only hope it is true and hope that Gaydon Mcsnot is exposed for the bluffing wretch that he is.

The BBC has stocks of poppies available to 'dress' news presenters who may have forgotten to wear one. I've never once seen an on-camera recipient actually pay for one of the things.

If the Beeb really gives a donation for the tray that is left outside the studios in TVC, it will be you, the licence-payer, who has paid for them on their behalf.