ITN EVENING NEWS 7 NOV

On ITN news earlier tonight Gordon Brown was interviewed, all people on camera wore a poppy all except the TW*T Brown.

Some PM! :x

He is going to get his balls felt for that one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

just shows no f******* respect ******

Are you absolutely sure he never had one on?

I mean really sure?

In fact, are you positive?

Because there is no way I'm walking up to the fcukin' MT to first works that b@stard bus until you are!

Didnt see it but i wasnt impressed by that cnut Nadine Coyle who refuses to wear a poppy, although Girls Aloud Press Org said that a wardrobe malfunction prevented her wearinga poppy during GMTV interview.

people sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf, george orwell. a lot of people in this country need a reality check. no soldiers no freedom

people sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf, george orwell. a lot of people in this country need a reality check. no soldiers no freedom

Such an important statement that it has to be said twice. :D

elovabloke

ADC
Rackcatchplunger said:
On ITN news earlier tonight Gordon Brown was interviewed, all people on camera wore a poppy all except the TW*T Brown.

Some PM! :x
With a username like that he could be recce so he may be wrong 8)

rebel_with_a_cause said:
wei55y said:
He is going to get his balls felt for that one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You sure he's got any? :wink:
He used to.

He had some pickled in a jar of vinegar,and kept them next to his bed,apparently they belonged to his first boyfriend who jilted him.

He had to throw them away though,as mandy got jealous.

On a more serious note I wont believe it until its on youtube or some such.

And judging by the reaction to Paxman having one airbrushed unto a piccie of himself (not his doing and a bit of a non story),he may of dropped a serious bollock.

I can only hope it is true and hope that Gaydon Mcsnot is exposed for the bluffing wretch that he is.

The BBC has stocks of poppies available to 'dress' news presenters who may have forgotten to wear one. I've never once seen an on-camera recipient actually pay for one of the things.

If the Beeb really gives a donation for the tray that is left outside the studios in TVC, it will be you, the licence-payer, who has paid for them on their behalf.

Rackcatchplunger said:
Here you go:

http://itn.co.uk/news/uk_news.html

Play video on Glenrothes win

Elovabloke - definitely Recce!
Obviously in such a hurry to gloat about their win that remembering those whose sacrifice allows him to be able to do so was far from his mind. CNUT.

you can guarente if he is picked up for it by any papers there will be a blinding ( Excuse the pun) excuse for him not wearing one...

Cr33p said:
you can guarente if he is picked up for it by any papers there will be a blinding ( Excuse the pun) excuse for him not wearing one...
I would love to see mandy-camp spin that one.

A man in his position?

There is no excuse.

End of.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
9 The Training Wing 1
PartTimePongo AGC, RAPTC and SASC 1
P Army Reserve 57