• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ITD 5 list

All information is held in ITD(A) folder. If it is not held in your Training Wing then 2 copies are sent to each Regiment, to be held within the Administation Office.
If they claim they dont have it, ask the Chief Clerk, He/She knows whom it is distributed to.

I think ITD 5(Basic Recognition) should be a Theatre Specific package and completed as part of the pre-deployment training. On recent Ops, some of the multinational coalition forces have the same vehs as the enemy - Gulf 1 in particular with the Arab Forces having ex Soviet kit.

I would like to see map reading as a mandatory ITD instead.

Ard-Elly-o said:
I think ITD 5(Basic Recognition) should be a Theatre Specific package and completed as part of the pre-deployment training. On recent Ops, some of the multinational coalition forces have the same vehs as the enemy - Gulf 1 in particular with the Arab Forces having ex Soviet kit.

I would like to see map reading as a mandatory ITD instead.
So how will theatre specific training help in this case?

Map reading mandatory INSTEAD?
Blimey, so you'd rather have your already trained map reading skills, assisted by GPS, brushed up whenever ATDs come round, than be able to recognise incoming aircraft?

New Q said:
Just PM me and send your email and I can send you all the bumf.
I'm on a basic recon course and I am looking for some material on Warrior and MTLB

The powerpoint presentation is no longer on arrse.com, so your bumf would be greatly appricated by me.
Sincerely
Will

Latest Threads