ITC Catterick - Thread for those joining in 2018

However I asked them and they said they’ve been busy recently. So it is what it is, I went to selection and passed may I add. However I’m booked to go back to Lichfield Friday to do my ACT (new barb) yet again due to them not being able to get my results.

I’d say it was the time I joined personally. I applied October and had my first interview in December. After that the army were on block/annual leave. Then I needed to wait for my medical records to be cleared.
Then November I finally got booked into selection, went to selection but was unfortunate enough to catch the storm of the new IT systems.

I’m unlucky I’d say haha
Yeah that was a very bad storm

Yeah that was a very bad storm
Tell me about it mate, I was there and the systems were down. 30 odd lads didn’t do that ACT from my intake and apparently they were down for ages so can only imagine the amount of people that are in my situation. Shocking tbf

Tell me about it mate, I was there and the systems were down. 30 odd lads didn’t do that ACT from my intake and apparently they were down for ages so can only imagine the amount of people that are in my situation. Shocking tbf
A lot of us are in the same boat

I wouldn’t mind but they sent me the ACT to do plenty of times. I’ve done the test about 4 times now so you’d think they’d take those results really instead of making me do it again
Good luck to you mate, I know the feeling I’ve been waiting since may last year to go

I would be very grateful for some info please guys, a couple of points

How long has it taken from Assessment Centre until You joining date (in weeks).

What was the biggest delay (if any). PRAC, PEC etc.

Did you slow the process down, due to leaving employment etc.

Much appreciated, cheers.

My biggest delay was the new ‘candidate portal’ that they implemented half way through my process. It took the mick trying to get it sorted and it still doesn’t work effectively now, we’re told we should use this too communicate with our CSM but I end up having too call the NRC if I want to get any updates/info.

anyone roughly know my intake as i passed selection (glencorse) on 16th of febuary and had a week delay to know if i passed the ACT due to technical problems... Then another week due to ear wax stuck on my as i often stuck ear buds down there. So i am now eligible but want to know when my intake will roughly be for the yorkshire regiment.

Is their a site you can check for intake dates? Passed selection last Thursday going in for the royal anglians and want to know a rough time expectancy.

Thanks

Is their a site you can check for intake dates? Passed selection last Thursday going in for the royal anglians and want to know a rough time expectancy.

Thanks
Intake is every 2 weeks for the queens division there was an intake on the 8th april the next is 22nd April you’ll have pre employment checks but depending on what grade you receive I was told 3 to 6 weeks I’m on the 22nd of April for royal Anglian