ITC Catterick - Sticky thread for those starting recruit training in 2019

I'm waiting for a green light to start in May after 6 months of medical deferral. I've mainly stuck to the Army fit app as well as some ju jitsu twice a week, my 1.5 miles is sitting at just under 11 minutes . Is there any further I can be doing to prepare?

The_Duke

LE
I'm waiting for a green light to start in May after 6 months of medical deferral. I've mainly stuck to the Army fit app as well as some ju jitsu twice a week, my 1.5 miles is sitting at just under 11 minutes . Is there any further I can be doing to prepare?
Run more.

Press ups.. fartlek training.. more press ups.. eat healthy.. even more press ups

Just got a conditional offer of employment, off of my CSM but doesn't state the conditions. Any ideas of what they might be? Cheers in advance.

Just got a conditional offer of employment, off of my CSM but doesn't state the conditions. Any ideas of what they might be? Cheers in advance.
Conditions are usually:

- Don't break any bones
- Don't get anymore tattoos etc
- They will request your medical records from your GP, assuming everything matches your AC medical and there's no anomalies, you're sorted.

Latest Threads