ITC Catterick - Sticky thread for those starting recruit training in 2019

A broken bone is something that they will probably notice.
I know they do joint movements with you to ensure your able to move around effectively, im at point now where (in short bursts) i can at least get the assessment out of the way without letting on then should be healed up for Prac

Aye 100% i've essentially self casted it haha up until yesterday i tried push ups and some weights in the gym. Im confident i can do everything necessary and not show the pain just dont wanna have this whoel process pushed back 6 months or so cause of a silly break...

JNM

Old-Salt
Aye 100% i've essentially self casted it haha up until yesterday i tried push ups and some weights in the gym. Im confident i can do everything necessary and not show the pain just dont wanna have this whoel process pushed back 6 months or so cause of a silly break...
Well you’ll have to get it sorted at some point, you could end up being differed after and have to do the centre again.

Yeah i'll see what happens like still a week to go... See if i can get a hold of bone healing medicine hahaha. Any tips in general for the medical tho? Apart form the obvious im fairly confident with everything but from what i see people seem to get picked off fairly regularly by the doc

JNM

Old-Salt
Yeah i'll see what happens like still a week to go... See if i can get a hold of bone healing medicine hahaha. Any tips in general for the medical tho? Apart form the obvious im fairly confident with everything but from what i see people seem to get picked off fairly regularly by the doc
It’s what most people have issue with, can’t really give advice it’s just a medical. Drink plenty of water for the piss test

Latest Threads