ITC Catterick - Sticky thread for those starting recruit training in 2019

Hello all, I hope this can be answered before tomorrow. I am at assessment as we speak I have passed medical today with my little green card. But tomorrow is the physical stuff with recent attempts of my time and the bag and jerry can lift I hope that will be fine. But there is an interview or a career discussion at the end of the day with ACT score maths and lit if needed. But they will be asking question on phase 1 and phase 2 I believe. I understand it is all at ITC, but the army site has stated a 30 week CIC, but I have also been told it is only 28 weeks. WHich one is it indefinite I have texted a serving para but rarely get signal here and he may be on holiday and cannot answer. Also P company I have been told it is 21 weeks and also at the end of the training. Can anyone inform of this as I doubt it will mess me up I am just trying to cover all basis.

Sorry I have wrote this on another post

Hello all, I hope this can be answered before tomorrow. I am at assessment as we speak I have passed medical today with my little green card. But tomorrow is the physical stuff with recent attempts of my time and the bag and jerry can lift I hope that will be fine. But there is an interview or a career discussion at the end of the day with ACT score maths and lit if needed. But they will be asking question on phase 1 and phase 2 I believe. I understand it is all at ITC, but the army site has stated a 30 week CIC, but I have also been told it is only 28 weeks. WHich one is it indefinite I have texted a serving para but rarely get signal here and he may be on holiday and cannot answer. Also P company I have been told it is 21 weeks and also at the end of the training. Can anyone inform of this as I doubt it will mess me up I am just trying to cover all basis.

Sure it's 28 weeks cic, mate

Sure it's 28 weeks cic, mate

Try not to get yourself in a twist. Good luck with everything and let us know how it goes

https://www.quora.com/How-do-British-Royal-Guards-train

It’s 26 weeks training and 2 weeks driver training

All good passed now and have a date for PRAC in the coming weeks. Then phase one within 8 weeks I hope.

Please, i will like to know the best material to pratice for the ACT of BARB.
Will soon be going for my assessment center

JNM

Old-Salt
Please, i will like to know the best material to pratice for the ACT of BARB.
Will soon be going for my assessment center
Not really much to practice with aside from what they send, just error/pattern recognition, quick easy maths questions etc plus there’s example questions before you start. It’s not the TST which is maths. I had no practice cos the portal messed up and got 68/100 so you’ll be fine.

Not really much to practice with aside from what they send, just error/pattern recognition, quick easy maths questions etc plus there’s example questions before you start. It’s not the TST which is maths. I had no practice cos the portal messed up and got 68/100 so you’ll be fine.
Thanks so much.

Ere lads im for the assessment on the 29th here at Palace barricks. Any last minute advice ? Heard the medicals a bitch anyone know if they can tell if youve a broken wrist? Got into a bit of a scuffle a month or so back but havnt got it checked out uncase it delayed the whole process

Ere lads im for the assessment on the 29th here at Palace barricks. Any last minute advice ? Heard the medicals a bitch anyone know if they can tell if youve a broken wrist? Got into a bit of a scuffle a month or so back but havnt got it checked out uncase it delayed the whole process
A broken bone is something that they will probably notice.

JNM

Old-Salt
Got what checked out?

Latest Threads