ITC Catterick - Sticky thread for those starting recruit training in 2019

amnesia

Old-Salt
Aye well I was told that the instructions would come with my travel information but I’ve had my travel information since last week, but to be fair I just need the instructions and then the final offer but I’m not sure if the conditional offer at the start turns into your final offer or if they actually send out the final offer to your portal no clue at all.
They send out a final offer too.

Your joining instructions are emailed to you about two weeks before your start date.

Byrnez

Crow
Anyone going to the insight course on the 15th? An does anyone know when I will get my start date as i passed selection last month

Thumney

Swinger
Anyone going to the insight course on the 15th? An does anyone know when I will get my start date as i passed selection last month
What does the insight course entail?

Maybe try calling them and seeing where your status is?

I'm in currently in Ukraine and my portal doesn't work. I call them about 2 times a week to get an update.

What does the insight course entail?

Maybe try calling them and seeing where your status is?

I'm in currently in Ukraine and my portal doesn't work. I call them about 2 times a week to get an update.
Well I wouldnt stay there to long as that will cause more issues for you, I was in latin America for just under a month and if it would have 28 days they then need to do a CTC. Plus the Ukraine with all the shit going on with Russia.

Thumney

Swinger
Well I wouldnt stay there to long as that will cause more issues for you, I was in latin America for just under a month and if it would have 28 days they then need to do a CTC. Plus the Ukraine with all the shit going on with Russia.
I'm here with my wife and I haven't got anyone reliable or anything to do in UK until assessment and then basic

Thumney

Swinger
Not too long I kept on to my gp to send them across and once they sent them it was reviewed by them in like a day or 2 once they had them
My docs were sent December last year. They have had them for review for the last 10 days.
Wish they'd hurry up.

How long did you have to wait after they reviewed your docs until your assessment date?

My docs were sent December last year. They have had them for review for the last 10 days.
Wish they'd hurry up.

How long did you have to wait after they reviewed your docs until your assessment date?
Honestly mate I did my application in September and I start next week so it’s only like 5 months in total for my process

Latest Threads