ITC Catterick - Sticky thread for those starting recruit training in 2019

TAZ2

Swinger
How long before did you know you'd be going on the 17th?

I'm going on the same day and I knew the day after my assessment centre!!!

Ring your candidate support manager and hassle them a bout a start date and they should tell you details... It could be anything including medical papers that doc hasn't sent off yet....

Just ring them up and see

Taz

danielwayne

Swinger
I'm going on the same day and I knew the day after my assessment centre!!!

Ring your candidate support manager and hassle them a bout a start date and they should tell you details... It could be anything including medical papers that doc hasn't sent off yet....

Just ring them up and see

Taz
I haven't been to the AC yet, but I have been told my medical records are fine, although I need a face to face meeting with a doctor first (something I'm not worried about). I'm wondering if I'll still be able to do all this (the face to face and the AC) in time to be a part of the 18th of November intake, which I'm assuming will be the last one of 2019.
My appeal was received on Wednesday and approved a mere 24 hours later, which kind of suggests they are trying to speed up things just in time for the aforementioned November intake. I'm not sure, I'm just guessing.

I'm currently waiting for my CSM to contact me.

Last edited:

amnesia

Old-Salt
I haven't been to the AC yet, but I have been told my medical records are fine, although I need a face to face meeting with a doctor first (something I'm not worried about). I'm wondering if I'll still be able to do all this (the face to face and the AC) in time to be a part of the 18th of November intake, which I'm assuming will be the last one of 2019.
My appeal was received on Wednesday and approved a mere 24 hours later, which kind of suggests they are trying to speed up things just in time for the aforementioned November intake. I'm not sure, I'm just guessing.

I'm currently waiting for my CSM to contact me.
The 17th November intake is full.

amnesia

Old-Salt
Please, can u enlighten us more with the regular intake date to start basic training..how many times in a month are the booked for basic training.
For line infantry (not Guards or Para) it varies, for example July and August had one intake, September had two, October & November one, and January two. Feb & March have one.

Guards have an intake every two months, as do Para (except in September when they have two).

Latest Threads