ITC Catterick - Sticky thread for those starting recruit training in 2019

Ok. Not sure how too use this yet or how too post. But I’m starting phase 1 at ITC Cattrick on the 29th September. Any no if you have Christmas leave?

Kylem1993

Swinger
Ok. Not sure how too use this yet or how too post. But I’m starting phase 1 at ITC Cattrick on the 29th September. Any no if you have Christmas leave?
Iv just passed out of ITC last month so any question am more than happy to help, you joining Scots?

Kylem1993

Swinger
Cool mate what I’m going in for. What the income like during itc trying too get stuff sorted at home be good to a figure too work from thanks
Yass!! Well your first week you get £100 cash in hand and get took to Tesco at catterick garrison then monthly pay after that for the first 3 months was roughly for me £700-800 then for the last 3 months went up to £900-950 depends on age, fee of the 18-19 year old were on stupid money mate £1100 and that

Yass!! Well your first week you get £100 cash in hand and get took to Tesco at catterick garrison then monthly pay after that for the first 3 months was roughly for me £700-800 then for the last 3 months went up to £900-950 depends on age, fee of the 18-19 year old were on stupid money mate £1100 and that
Awesome pal thanks for responding.. Did you get your regiment choice?

Kylem1993

Swinger
Awesome pal thanks for responding.. Did you get your regiment choice?
No probs mate like a said any questions fire away! Well a wanted 2Scots and basically on week 3 me and the rest of the Scots boys in the platoon got told we were goin to 2Scots so yeah was happy with that

No probs mate like a said any questions fire away! Well a wanted 2Scots and basically on week 3 me and the rest of the Scots boys in the platoon got told we were goin to 2Scots so yeah was happy with that
Sweet, I’m wanting 2scots too hopefully get it

Sweet, I’m wanting 2scots too hopefully get it
Life must be a lot more better once your in regiment. Is just normal working hours. Are you able too leave camp after work if you don’t have any duty’s like say if I wanted to visit back Perth then back in camp for work etc?

Who all going royal regiment of Scotland intakes on 29th?? Who got selection centre tomorrow? Gonna get a group chat going so it make easier for everyone to chat

WhiskeyTango

Old-Salt
You will all get Christmas leave.

The instructors obviously want time off, and are usually granted from 19 dec to 06 Jan. If you're lucky you might get off a few days before them.

Latest Threads