ITC Catterick - Sticky thread for those starting recruit training in 2019

The_Duke

LE
A new sticky thread for those hoping to undertake recruit training at ITC Catterick during 2019.

The rules:

1. Think before you post - No personal details, no times of trains etc. Absolutely no FB links. Read the sticky thread on personal security before you start posting.

2. No such thing as a stupid question, but please make sure you use the search engine before you ask. The 2018 sticky is worth searching for answers.

3. Keep it civil. For the "old and bold", if you can't help with accurate and current information, then head over to the NAAFI to play. ROPs await those who can't follow this simple rule.

I'm going on the 27th for the Rifles, whats this about an insight course did you get it offered to you by the recruitment office guys? I went on one a couple months back in strensall it was alright but definitely open to the public if you catch my drift.

Kylem1993

Swinger
Nice one mate! I just got an email from the SCOTS training team offering me to go on an insight course and a said yes to it, **** knows what it’ll all be about haha

Yeah the one in strensall was mean to be a 4 yorks run thing but it ended up being like 6 people all from different regiments that weren't infantry (apart from 2) and the people who were invited came from allover the country, shame that three quarters of them were mongs. with it being in catterick though it should be decent, i'm definitely gonna ask about it though.

Kylem1993

Swinger
That's strange, right enough the one im going on is at ITC so its gotta only be for infantry! hahaha thats brutal mate nothing worse than being stuck with mongs, aye ask about it mate and see if you can get on it should be decent

I'm going on the 27th for the Rifles, whats this about an insight course did you get it offered to you by the recruitment office guys? I went on one a couple months back in strensall it was alright but definitely open to the public if you catch my drift.
Me too can’t wait

Kylem1993

Swinger
I'm the same mate, a phoned the recruiting centre today and they said a should have joining instructions by Friday

Yea that’s the kit list on the catterick page but I think there is other stuff on the joining instructions that isn’t on that list like your own iron etc, so would just like to have the instructions this week so that I can get started on the list this weekend rather than running around like mad like a week before we leave lol

Kylem1993

Swinger
Aye there’s got to be a lot more stuff other than what’s on that list! I’m the same i’d Rather be organised and not messing about trying to get loads of stuff before going! Pure pain in the arse waiting for these instructions

Aye well I was told that the instructions would come with my travel information but I’ve had my travel information since last week, but to be fair I just need the instructions and then the final offer but I’m not sure if the conditional offer at the start turns into your final offer or if they actually send out the final offer to your portal no clue at all.

Latest Threads