ITC Catterick sticky 2022 - all Catterick related chat in here

The_Duke

LE
A new sticky thread for those hoping to undertake recruit training at ITC Catterick during 2022.

The rules:

1. Think before you post - No personal details, no times of trains etc. Absolutely no links to social media accounts. Read the sticky threads on recruiting forum rules and personal security before you start posting.

2. No such thing as a stupid question, but please make sure you use the search engine before you ask. The 2021 thread is worth searching for answers too.

3. Keep it civil. For the "old and bold", if you can't help with accurate and current information, then head over to the NAAFI to play. ROPs await those who can't follow this simple rule.

Cool man, how did you find it? I did mine back on 7th October. Had to wait quite a while for the army medical team to get back to me and give me the all clear though!

I loved it! Great fun. That’s good about your medical! Do you wanna great a WhatsApp group for those of us joining on the 24th of April to get to know each other better?

I loved it! Great fun. That’s good about your medical! Do you wanna great a WhatsApp group for those of us joining on the 24th of April to get to know each other better?
Yeah that would be good man I’ll dm you my number and we can get one going!

Probably been asked before so I apologise ,
Looking to join as infintry so will be doing training in catterick hopefully all being well.
Does anyone know if you get and breaks to go home during training? And is phase 1 and 2 morphed into one training for infintry? Tia.

Dreamseller

War Hero
Looking to join as infintry so will be doing training in catterick hopefully all being well.
Does anyone know if you get and breaks to go home during training? And is phase 1 and 2 morphed into one training for infintry? Tia.
It's one continuous training programme. It has a sort of split between the two phases but not like other corps or regiments have.

Yes there will be breaks in training where you go home, but info on when they happen will be given to you once you are there.

One "long" weekend (was week 10, might have changed they'll let you know), most weekends after that are your own, and if you're there at the right time summer/Christmas leave (about 2 weeks)

Hi guys now iv started asking questions I'm asking loads of them lol,

Does anyone have a breakdown of take home pay with food and accomidation when in training? So basically take home pay?

And do you still pay the same for food and accomidation after training ir is it different? Tia