ITC Catterick sticky - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlinkML

Clanker
Long story short, I originally applied for a REME trade, with a B grade at selection, but there was a steady stream of A grade applicants for that role so I found myself being recycled with no real prospects of a P1 place within a 4 year timeframe. Changed to my second job choice and here I am

What happens at Catterick via medicals? Would you have to repeat everything? Did my ADSC in December. Would you have to repeat the medical at Catterick?

What happens at Catterick via medicals? Would you have to repeat everything? Did my ADSC in December. Would you have to repeat the medical at Catterick?

You do another medical in week one (day 3 I think?) Assess your vision, hearing, BMI etc again.

Unless something "catastrophic" has happened to you medically between ADSC and P1 date don't worry about it as you've already passed the major ballache that is the ADSC medical (well it's not a ballache just very very stringent!).

Are you aspiring to join 1 SCOTS then :) ?

You do another medical in week one (day 3 I think?) Assess your vision, hearing, BMI etc again.

Unless something "catastrophic" has happened to you medically between ADSC and P1 date don't worry about it as you've already passed the major ballache that is the ADSC medical (well it's not a ballache just very very stringent!).

Are you aspiring to join 1 SCOTS then :) ?

Just worried about the hearing, failed once and passed once. I know my hearings good at the minute but **** the nerves will get to me haha.

Yeah, I am. Can't wait to be honest. 5 years it took me to get in.

Just worried about the hearing, failed once and passed once. I know my hearings good at the minute but **** the nerves will get to me haha.

Yeah, I am. Can't wait to be honest. 5 years it took me to get in.

Wow 5 years that's even longer than me (took me just over 3 due to medical reasons)!

If your hearing's been cleared at ADSC then you should be fine, try not to worry about things outside of your control (like the climate in North Yorkshire for example when you start going on exercise :) ) and just keep smashing the phys!

Yeah. Kept getting denied for medical and was deffered on my TA for failing the hearing and my medical so sacked it then tried for regular couple months after again.

Yeah, hearings not a big concern but its something that will likely to **** me up lol but a good clean at the GP before P1 and I'll be sweet.

I'm buzzing at the minute, I just gotta get my arse up to train lol

The_Duke

LE
I could have sworn that the very first post on this thread made it clear that links to Facebook were not acceptable. Oh, that's right, I did.

Once again for the terminally hard of thinking - no FB links!

Boof

Old-Salt
Been having a read of the kit list sent with the joining instructions, no mention of polish or anything to polish boots with which is odd. Do we get that at Catterick or has it been missed off the list? Anyone that's there or been recently can enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads