ITC Catterick sticky - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Duke

LE
A new sticky thread for those hoping to undertake Infantry recruit training at ITC Catterick.

The rules:

1. Think before you post - No personal details, no times of trains etc. Absolutely no FB links.

2. No such thing as a stupid question, but please make sure you use the search engine before you ask.

3. Keep it civil. For the "old and bold", if you can't help with accurate and current information, then head over to the NAAFI to play.

MSA2005

Swinger
I am coming up from Kent. How about yourself. I a, yet to see anyone else with a date of 22nd February at the moment.

RHQ_SCOTS

Clanker
Joining instructions received, I'm still worried about my running haha.
Try not to worry about your fitness. You have passed the Assessment Centre, all physical training during ITC will be conducted by following a rigid training programme that will build you up from the bare minimum. Keep yourself as fit as you can before you go to Training but don't over train and cause injury.

MSA2005

Swinger
Anybody going 15th of March for coldstream guards?
That was meant to be my date but my CSM managed to squeeze me onto the 22nd feb :) although slightly worried as i dont seem to have seen anyone else on that date let aloje for Coldstream Guards :s

BlinkML

Clanker
PER done, been roughly quoted an april intake, Rifles. Will update when I get an exact date.

RHQ_SCOTS

Clanker
PER done, been roughly quoted an april intake, Rifles. Will update when I get an exact date.
You will generally receive all your Joining Instructions and final offer roughly 10 weeks before you are due to start. This may happen quicker or slightly later depending on how your Pre-Employment Checks go.

BlinkML

Clanker
You will generally receive all your Joining Instructions and final offer roughly 10 weeks before you are due to start. This may happen quicker or slightly later depending on how your Pre-Employment Checks go.
Thanks, but I've done my pre-employment checks and all preceding paperwork, having passed ADSC nigh on a year ago my final hurdle was the PER. I Appreciate your informative presence in the recruitment sections here.

BlinkML

Clanker
Stands for Personal Eligibility Review I believe, your phys and med tests at ADSC are only valid for a year, so if in my case your ITC date is more than 12 months after selection you attend a quick one day testing day at ADSC, In which your run time, powerbag lift and jerrycan carry are retested. You also sign a declaration stating your medical status has not changed.

It's actually quite an enjoyable refresher to be in that environment after nearly a year.

Oll

Swinger
How come you was waiting for a year for your start date?! I got mine within 3 days of been at ADSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads