itc catterick september intake

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by JayD, Aug 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i start training at catterick in september jus wanted to no if anyone hu has been has any advice or tips

2. wat date in sept mate ?

3. 7th

4. why are you going in september

5. ye pal not till the twenty second tho , there is a thread in the joining up section on this a chap who has passed out has answered loads of questions ya should have a look some good advice on it ,

best of luck

6. yeah iv been read a lot of the threads on catterick some good advice and tips jus trying find some more tips do's and dont ya no want i mean good luck to you mate on the 22nd aswell want you joining ?

7. want you mean learn to spell
    want did i spell wrong this time

8. It's OK. It's not so much bad spelling as missing the odd letter and space. And sometimes using a different word altogether.

But not that you'd notice... :)

A tip, though. Watch out for The_Snail! She eats young boys for breakfast. Wouldn't be so bad, but she chews before she swallows.

9. cheers looking back over want i put i see some missing lettler no the best speller anyway . hu's The Snail! ill keep a eye out lol

10. I am not your worst nightmare. Trust me.

11. "Trust me." The phrase that leaves you with the same level of confidence as "No problem."

12. didnt think you was just been told to watch out for The snail see above

13. wot phrase is that then ?

14. Yet again i have too agree with the snail :twisted:

15. agree about wot i was told to watch out for the snail i asked the snail was and then everyone saying then agree about something i dont no wot tho reply and tell me plz