itc catterick september intake

JayD

Old-Salt
hi i start training at catterick in september jus wanted to no if anyone hu has been has any advice or tips

ye pal not till the twenty second tho , there is a thread in the joining up section on this a chap who has passed out has answered loads of questions ya should have a look some good advice on it ,

best of luck

JayD

Old-Salt
yeah iv been read a lot of the threads on catterick some good advice and tips jus trying find some more tips do's and dont ya no want i mean good luck to you mate on the 22nd aswell want you joining ?

james88 said:
want you mean learn to spell
want did i spell wrong this time
It's OK. It's not so much bad spelling as missing the odd letter and space. And sometimes using a different word altogether.

But not that you'd notice... :)

A tip, though. Watch out for The_Snail! She eats young boys for breakfast. Wouldn't be so bad, but she chews before she swallows.

JayD

Old-Salt
cheers looking back over want i put i see some missing lettler no the best speller anyway . hu's The Snail! ill keep a eye out lol

james88 said:
cheers looking back over want i put i see some missing lettler no the best speller anyway . hu's The Snail! ill keep a eye out lol
I am not your worst nightmare. Trust me.

"Trust me." The phrase that leaves you with the same level of confidence as "No problem."

The_Snail said:
james88 said:
I am not your worst nightmare. Trust me.
Yet again i have too agree with the snail :twisted:

agree about wot i was told to watch out for the snail i asked the snail was and then everyone saying then agree about something i dont no wot tho reply and tell me plz

james88 said:
agree about wot i was told to watch out for the snail i asked the snail was and then everyone saying then agree about something i dont no wot tho reply and tell me plz
I take it, your joining an East-European Army then ??. Or has windows spellchecker crashed??

Well, anyway. Just enjoy it, take what your told to. Listen and Learn.