Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not hard, but not easy

• Easy

• Very easy

• Total voters
Hey there guys. First of all, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place - i'm new to the forum and only had a very short look around before I decided to start posting.

As the title states, i've got 24 weeks of training coming up in 4 days, at ITC Catterick. My run time is about 11:20 (probably a bit lower now that i've trained more) and press-ups and sit-ups are easy (considering you've got 2 minutes to do them). The swimming shouldn't be too hard either, though i'm not a strong swimmer.

I was wondering if there were any tips to get me through training; anything I should be aware of, and just in general have a talk with some people here just to boost my confidence a bit before I go, i'm really nervous about it. Don't get me wrong, I want to be in the army, it's something i'm going to really enjoy, but i'm just such a paranoid guy and i'm always worrying about stupid stuff.

Anything you can share with me would be appreciated.

Before anyone else cuts in taking the pyss, I think if you do a search you will find a thread on this subject allready exists in the Infantry or Joining up forum. I see it regularly on the last 50 posts page, quids in you'll find all the help you'll need in there mukka. Good luck.

Thanks for the quick reply mate, i'll take a look =D Next time i'll be sure to check before posting =P