• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

itb strensall

evening all going back a few years but anyone remember doing there cic at strensall also can someone tell me when they stopped training there cheers all

Also ITC Ouston closed i believe in 1994. I passed out from there in march 94. Not long after it closed down or sorry i think it was made into an artillery barracks??? Not 100 per vent mind you!

tommo16 said:
Also ITC Ouston closed i believe in 1994. I passed out from there in march 94. Not long after it closed down or sorry i think it was made into an artillery barracks??? Not 100 per vent mind you!
39 Regt RA in there now I believe

evening all going back a few years but anyone remember doing there cic at strensall also can someone tell me when they stopped training there cheers all

the war office opened itb strensall in 1884
i was in imjim platoon the very last platoon to pass out from itb strensall on the 2nd june 1995, the camp was officially closed 3 days later to infantry training... i think its now used for training medics, TA , cadets etc.....

the war office opened itb strensall in 1884
i was in imjim platoon the very last platoon to pass out from itb strensall on the 2nd june 1995, the camp was officially closed 3 days later to infantry training... i think its now used for training medics, TA , cadets etc.....
Think I was billeted in the same original accommodation! 40 guys in a wriggly tin hut with someone passing around flu in a bitter November cadre Nice-Not. Still if u don't have sense of humour you shouldn't join. Believe it was the Missippi Mud run.

Latest Threads