itb strensall

evening all going back a few years but anyone remember doing there cic at strensall also can someone tell me when they stopped training there cheers all

'93 I think - same time as ITC Catterick opened

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I did an element of my TA CIC at strensall in early 97. I think was there for three days in the first week...

tommo16 said:
Also ITC Ouston closed i believe in 1994. I passed out from there in march 94. Not long after it closed down or sorry i think it was made into an artillery barracks??? Not 100 per vent mind you!
39 Regt RA in there now I believe

evening all going back a few years but anyone remember doing there cic at strensall also can someone tell me when they stopped training there cheers all

the war office opened itb strensall in 1884
i was in imjim platoon the very last platoon to pass out from itb strensall on the 2nd june 1995, the camp was officially closed 3 days later to infantry training... i think its now used for training medics, TA , cadets etc.....

the war office opened itb strensall in 1884
i was in imjim platoon the very last platoon to pass out from itb strensall on the 2nd june 1995, the camp was officially closed 3 days later to infantry training... i think its now used for training medics, TA , cadets etc.....
Think I was billeted in the same original accommodation! 40 guys in a wriggly tin hut with someone passing around flu in a bitter November cadre Nice-Not. Still if u don't have sense of humour you shouldn't join. Believe it was the Missippi Mud run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills Classified Ads 1
skid2 Travel 89
chrisg46 Health and Fitness 3