italys 50 sexiest women. NSFW(ish)

Please don't tell us which the bloke is, I don't want to find out if i've just yanked one out over him.

Do not tell me Monica Belluci is a bloke, for fecks sake.

I have been thrapping myself senseless for three years + over the thought of pumping one there.

She even looked abso-fecking-lootely byootiful dressed up in a smelly old sack in that Mel Gibson film (that caused all that drama a couple of years back).

Does the original list come with phone numbers?

SlimeyToad said:

I have been thrapping myself senseless for three years + over the thought of pumping one there.

She even looked abso-fecking-lootely byootiful dressed up in a smelly old sack in that Mel Gibson film (that caused all that drama a couple of years back).

You're right, he did.

Do you feel like bleaching your hands now? :D

Aye, I thought 48 too. It'd be disturbingly like boning one of the All Blacks.

Dr_Chris said:
SlimeyToad said:

You're right, he did.

Rubbish! She's given birth! I don't care how good the SRS surgeon is, no-one's THAT good. So who is it really?

_Artemis_ said:
Dr_Chris said:
SlimeyToad said:

You're right, he did.

Rubbish! She's given birth! I don't care how good the SRS surgeon is, no-one's THAT good. So who is it really?
Unless you're in to shemales I'd avoid pleasuring yourself to the tune Sara Ceccarelli.

DPM_Sheep said:
_Artemis_ said:
Dr_Chris said:
SlimeyToad said:

You're right, he did.

Unless you're in to shemales I'd avoid pleasuring yourself to the tune Sara Ceccarelli.
Oh well thats another one to add to my 'women that I fancy that I shouldn't' list...still I'm not going to knock it until I've tried it :headbang:

It's Sara?

He has a cracking pair of tits though to be fair. Sexiest man i've seen in a while. You're lying if you say you don't think the same.

The face does look a bit masculine.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Would a soapy tit-w ank from Sara be considered gay?

Not if you momentarily had a completely inexplicable bout of amnesia and 'forgot' it was a bloke.

thought Juliana Moreira looked a bit 'thai ladyboy' personally, but maybe it's just me....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just going by the name it should be this 'doris'

"Thais Souza Wiggers"

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Machristo said:
thought Juliana Moreira looked a bit 'thai ladyboy' personally, but maybe it's just me....

Kinnell ! Lookit that chin ! I think it's this bloke !

Anyone remember the Bond girl from 'For Your Eyes Only'?

http://www.thedragnet.org/blog/musings/tula.html

You're half way through emptying your man fat up 'her' love-pipe when 'her' mum yells upstairs ,"BARRY, do you wanna cup of tea?"

Just what do you do???????

Latest Threads