italys 50 sexiest women. NSFW(ish)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DPM_Sheep, Feb 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Top 50

ahhhh...

Oh! by the way, better see if you can guess which ones the bloke before you try anything! :biggrin:

2. Please don't tell us which the bloke is, I don't want to find out if i've just yanked one out over him.

3. Do not tell me Monica Belluci is a bloke, for fecks sake.

I have been thrapping myself senseless for three years + over the thought of pumping one there.

She even looked abso-fecking-lootely byootiful dressed up in a smelly old sack in that Mel Gibson film (that caused all that drama a couple of years back).

Does the original list come with phone numbers?

4. You're right, he did.

Do you feel like bleaching your hands now? :D

5. Who gives a toss he'd get along with the rest!!!

6. Aye, I thought 48 too. It'd be disturbingly like boning one of the All Blacks.

7. Rubbish! She's given birth! I don't care how good the SRS surgeon is, no-one's THAT good. So who is it really?

8. Unless you're in to shemales I'd avoid pleasuring yourself to the tune Sara Ceccarelli.

9. Oh well thats another one to add to my 'women that I fancy that I shouldn't' list...still I'm not going to knock it until I've tried it :headbang:

10. It's Sara?

He has a cracking pair of tits though to be fair. Sexiest man i've seen in a while. You're lying if you say you don't think the same.

The face does look a bit masculine.

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Would a soapy tit-w ank from Sara be considered gay?

12. Not if you momentarily had a completely inexplicable bout of amnesia and 'forgot' it was a bloke.

13. I would still!

14. Nope!

15. thought Juliana Moreira looked a bit 'thai ladyboy' personally, but maybe it's just me....