Italy partners with the UK on Tempest

Sir Simon Bollom, CEO of Defence Equipment & Support, and Lieutenant General Nicolò Falsaperna, Italian Secretary General of Defence, have signed a Statement of Intent to partner on Tempest in their roles as National Armament Directors.

Continue reading...

Slime

LE
In other news, this new partner will ensure the cheap option of Kapton wiring will be replaced with new Durum wiring.

I'm unsure why the snowflakes haven't complained that the ex-Axis members are having to adopt redoubtably WWII RAF Fighter-Bomber names.

When's the Spitfire coming then?

At least the project office should get a decent coffee machine.

At least the project office should get a decent coffee machine.
Well if the water is bad based on where they might be located, I doubt a good machine makes a big difference. I've had coffee from the same exact machines with the same brand of coffee from 4 different offices across Europe and the UK one was consistently worse. Night and day almost.

Well if the water is bad based on where they might be located, I doubt a good machine makes a big difference. I've had coffee from the same exact machines with the same brand of coffee from 4 different offices across Europe and the UK one was consistently worse. Night and day almost.
Come to Scotland. We don't have hard water here, makes all the difference :)

Very Good news.
Italy has always been the least trouble as an international partner.
And well known for making reliable long life engineered items....hey wait a minute.

We've got that exact machine in our office. Tastes fine...

...but these days, I'm finance sector, not defence avionics :) Come to the dark side, we get pizza...
Makes sense...those coffee pods were not cheap from what I can recall. My last company covered the whole spectrum from oil to automotive to defense to finance...so we had some fancy offices.

And free drinks every week and free breakfast, if you arrived before 8am. And pizza and more with live soccer matches in the huge conference room with drinks to boot.

Yes, I was a bit spoilt.

The Italian contribution will likely extend as far as there being hair under the wings.

Latest Threads