Italy expels immigrants that are a danger ....

#1
ROME: Milan began deporting Romanians with criminal records, authorities said Saturday, after a wave of violent crime blamed on swelling numbers of immigrants from one of the European Union's newest and poorest members.

Premier Romano Prodi's center-left government, faced with growing public anger over violent crime blamed on Romanians, approved a decree Wednesday night that empowered authorities to expel European Union citizens who are deemed a danger to public safety.
If Italy can expel crims and wasters how come we can't ?
 
#2
Maybe they don't have the same amount of left-wing, tree-hugging, tax wasting, HR lawyers as us.
 
#3
stacker1 said:
Maybe they don't have the same amount of left-wing, tree-hugging, tax wasting, HR lawyers as us.
I thought Italy was pretty much left wing.
 
#4
onYes Italy is Left wing.. so is France.. but unlike Britian the 'Locals' riot if anyone threatens their way of life..
France once put the price of petrol up - riot!
bring in any EU directive they don't like - Riot!
put quoto's on Lamb and Beef - Riot!
Britian just rolls over and play's along.. RIOT I say!!
 
#5
The French have (dare i say it) the rather lovable habit of pushing for various laws to be put in place, and then totally ignore them. Why is it our country blithely follows the law is beyond me when the rest of EU don't.

TMS
 
#6
The_Majors_Son said:
The French have (dare i say it) the rather lovable habit of pushing for various laws to be put in place, and then totally ignore them. Why is it our country blithely follows the law is beyond me when the rest of EU don't.

TMS
You ask that question of a nation that has made queuing an art form 8O . Good God, man - we wouldn't put up with any shenanigans like rioting - colonials do that.....
 
#7
We british are Crazy...
We have to follow every directive to the letter of the Law..
Once talking to a DEFRA guy checking farms for welfare of animals etc..
Britian had two people doing the job in each County.. possibly 130 civil servants up and down the country implementing EU laws on our farmers..
France had one for the whole country - and he was in Corsica!!
I have a grudging respect for 'em..
 
#8
WilieCayote said:
We british are Crazy...
We have to follow every directive to the letter of the Law..
Once talking to a DEFRA guy checking farms for welfare of animals etc..
Britian had two people doing the job in each County.. possibly 130 civil servants up and down the country implementing EU laws on our farmers..
France had one for the whole country - and he was in Corsica!!
I have a grudging respect for 'em..
Never, EVER, EVER, EVER.
 
#9
WilieCayote said:
We british are Crazy...
We have to follow every directive to the letter of the Law..
Once talking to a DEFRA guy checking farms for welfare of animals etc..
Britian had two people doing the job in each County.. possibly 130 civil servants up and down the country implementing EU laws on our farmers..
France had one for the whole country - and he was in Corsica!!
I have a grudging respect for 'em..
Wash your mouth out now..
 
#10
ViolentBadger said:
ROME: Milan began deporting Romanians with criminal records, authorities said Saturday, after a wave of violent crime blamed on swelling numbers of immigrants from one of the European Union's newest and poorest members.

Premier Romano Prodi's center-left government, faced with growing public anger over violent crime blamed on Romanians, approved a decree Wednesday night that empowered authorities to expel European Union citizens who are deemed a danger to public safety.
If Italy can expel crims and wasters how come we can't ?[/quote]

AUSTRALIA mate
 
#11
Could somebody please explain in simple terms how the government can decide its illegal to deport somebody who commits a criminal act but then decides to deport somebody who goes through the procedures to claim asylum and in the interm gets very lucky and wins a place on a football club. http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_2960804,00.html So now they lose a tax paying football player but keep the criminals.

However, it might give a English player a chance at the club... Nah, they will want too much money and won't play as hard.
 
#12
ViolentBadger said:
stacker1 said:
Maybe they don't have the same amount of left-wing, tree-hugging, tax wasting, HR lawyers as us.
I thought Italy was pretty much left wing.
I gather their left wing is different from ours, They are more intrested in the working man rather than black,muslim,disabled, pregnant lesbians.
 
#13
stacker1 said:
Maybe they don't have the same amount of left-wing, tree-hugging, tax wasting, HR lawyers as us.
Step forward gorgeous pouting Cherie Blair. :oops:
 
#14
The only reason they are booting them out is because Broon and his cronies have done a deal to let them in here to keep the pr!cks he has asked to be released from Cuba company.
 
#15
Well done Italy! What's surprising is that no one seems to give a sh*te either. I would expect Shami Chakrabati and her merry persons to be jumping up and down outside the Italian Embassy about this one.
 
#16
stacker1 said:
I gather their left wing is different from ours, They are more intrested in the working man rather than black,muslim,disabled, pregnant lesbians.
Working?

Have you been to Italy?
 
#17
#19
Silent_Scope said:
ViolentBadger said:
stacker1 said:
Maybe they don't have the same amount of left-wing, tree-hugging, tax wasting, HR lawyers as us.
I thought Italy was pretty much left wing.
I thought it couldn't make it's mind up whose side it was on?
It normally depends on who winning the war
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top