Italy expels immigrants that are a danger ....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViolentBadger, Dec 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If Italy can expel crims and wasters how come we can't ?
  2. Maybe they don't have the same amount of left-wing, tree-hugging, tax wasting, HR lawyers as us.
  3. I thought Italy was pretty much left wing.
  4. onYes Italy is Left wing.. so is France.. but unlike Britian the 'Locals' riot if anyone threatens their way of life..
    France once put the price of petrol up - riot!
    bring in any EU directive they don't like - Riot!
    put quoto's on Lamb and Beef - Riot!
    Britian just rolls over and play's along.. RIOT I say!!
  5. The French have (dare i say it) the rather lovable habit of pushing for various laws to be put in place, and then totally ignore them. Why is it our country blithely follows the law is beyond me when the rest of EU don't.

6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

You ask that question of a nation that has made queuing an art form 8O . Good God, man - we wouldn't put up with any shenanigans like rioting - colonials do that.....
  7. We british are Crazy...
    We have to follow every directive to the letter of the Law..
    Once talking to a DEFRA guy checking farms for welfare of animals etc..
    Britian had two people doing the job in each County.. possibly 130 civil servants up and down the country implementing EU laws on our farmers..
    France had one for the whole country - and he was in Corsica!!
    I have a grudging respect for 'em..
  8. Never, EVER, EVER, EVER.
  9. Wash your mouth out now..
  11. Could somebody please explain in simple terms how the government can decide its illegal to deport somebody who commits a criminal act but then decides to deport somebody who goes through the procedures to claim asylum and in the interm gets very lucky and wins a place on a football club.,19528,11688_2960804,00.html So now they lose a tax paying football player but keep the criminals.

However, it might give a English player a chance at the club... Nah, they will want too much money and won't play as hard.
  12. I gather their left wing is different from ours, They are more intrested in the working man rather than black,muslim,disabled, pregnant lesbians.
  13. Step forward gorgeous pouting Cherie Blair. :oops:
  14. The only reason they are booting them out is because Broon and his cronies have done a deal to let them in here to keep the pr!cks he has asked to be released from Cuba company.
  15. Well done Italy! What's surprising is that no one seems to give a sh*te either. I would expect Shami Chakrabati and her merry persons to be jumping up and down outside the Italian Embassy about this one.