Italian neo Nazis, Russians and an Air to air missile..what could go wrong?

Just what is anyone going to do with an air-to-air missile without the necessary platform? It would be almost as much use as t1ts on a fish.

Just what is anyone going to do with an air-to-air missile without the necessary platform? It would be almost as much use as t1ts on a fish.
Shoot down more airliners?
That is the usual Russian outcome for putting anti aircraft weaponry in the hands of their Donbass puppets.

Could this be the Russians gearing up for another XRW patriotic war?

DAS

Old-Salt
But it on top of a big hill? Then again though does that unit require a targeting system?

That is a heck of a missile, Real IRA with be piffed and not getting one.
A SAM would do such street cred in Belfast, but who gets to test it first.

That is a heck of a missile, Real IRA with be piffed and not getting one.
A SAM would do such street cred in Belfast, but who gets to test it first.

I'd imagine if they did the end result would be similar to this

Now I thought that was the blow back where the guy launching get a hole in his stomach.
As shown on by ADR course in 2012 all because Abdul had used a dirty rag on the tube?
The sick/funny fecker who showed it is on here I think?

Now that is a fine looking thing the fins are really impressive.

Some years ago allegedly there was a Rapier practice missile in our bar, god knows where it came from or where it went.

Does anyone who knows what they are talking about know what it is?

apparently this
"The missile appears to be a French-made Matra Super 530 F.
"During the operation, an air-to-air missile in perfect working order and used by the Qatari army was seized," police said in a statement."

Now that is a fine looking thing the fins are really impressive.

Some years ago allegedly there was a Rapier practice missile in our bar, god knows where it came from or where it went.
You twat, it was on my flick

1980 guv a classic... Look at it! Nevva even bin used!

Latest Threads