• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Italian model to sell her virginity!

Quote - "I don't know what it's like to have sex," she told the magazine, Chi, adding that if the man who bought her virginity was ugly then she would quickly get over it.

Cool, counts me in - wonder if she would take NAAFI Stamps? Still got quite a few and even NAAFI won't accept them anymore

Which hole though?

Is it a BOGOF (buy one get one free) kind of deal?

Or three for the price of one?

Hmmmm... :?

All roads lead to Rome and when in Rome.... :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah baby, I'd pay £1,000,000 to bust the bint's hymen.

Rather than getting a full-on, out'n'out, rootin'tootin bang up against all the furniture, complete with uncontrollable, lusty, proper outrageous hardcore fcuking with a super-fit woman that REALLy loves it and knows what to do to bring me to a whole new existence . . . . .

I get a bint that I have to take it very carefully with and try not to make her wince and hurt too much.

Fcuk that, I'd much rather pay £100 to get a dorty sl@g!

Or am I just being picky?

Would my dog get a discount and further more would the PDSA pay for it?
Nah she looks like a healthy version of amy winehouse, she should have her arrse popped with a dirty camels c0ck for being such a slag! :twisted:

A bidding war so you get to be the first person to knob some scrawny Italian bint who's main selling point is that she has no idea what she's doing?

Not interested, tell her to come back when she's had some practice.

Where's MDN and Spanish Dave? Never mind holidays to spain. Can the help them out fund stretch to $1,000,000 to cheer a poor injured squaddie up.

Latest Threads