Italian Coffee Shop

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Herrumph, Feb 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking Hell. I have just frothed all in my latte.

2. Reminds me of Banja Luka CD shops. Brazen slags! Still, they're in the 'bank'

3. Caffe Nero will never be the same again.

4. Goodness, that's where I need to go, see other thread.....I do like a nice expanse of flesh, mammary-style, especially after a hard night discussing hydration.

5. Nothing like a bit of the old entrepreneurial spirit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. She certainly has the assets to pull this sort of thing off. This being Italy, I am not surprised by the reaction of either sex to this. Keep living up to the stereotypes my Italian friends.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Lovely pet. But if you could ask the Muppet in the blue shirt to pour my beer? Cheers.

iteye.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dukey, she just trying to retrieve the top of the bottle in the foreground from the crack of her arrse.

• Like Like x 2
  9. If they had barmaids like this at my local the pacemakers going haywire would fuse the national grid.

10. Realy that would stop you? i thought most arrsers would crawl over hot coals to get a wiff of her fingers after that photo.

Gotta be a good opening line in their to.

11. Holy cappuccino!!!
    She can froth my milk any day.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

Attached Files:

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"Oi, Pet. When vous has finished clawing vous crack, dos Creveza un make il snappy. Je suis un busy homme"

• Like Like x 1
  13. Surely that's "votre" crack. Not yours, hers.

14. was that a mixture of northern, german and french?

between her and Bunga bunga parties italy dosn't seem that bad a place to live even if it is up a financial creek without a paddle.

Il vostro biscotto vuoi un po 'la crema?

Voglio rompere il porta sul retro in - for the romantic arrser although the translations probably terrible