Italian Coffee Shop

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Goodness, that's where I need to go, see other thread.....I do like a nice expanse of flesh, mammary-style, especially after a hard night discussing hydration.

Nothing like a bit of the old entrepreneurial spirit.

She certainly has the assets to pull this sort of thing off. This being Italy, I am not surprised by the reaction of either sex to this. Keep living up to the stereotypes my Italian friends.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Lovely pet. But if you could ask the Muppet in the blue shirt to pour my beer? Cheers.

iteye.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If they had barmaids like this at my local the pacemakers going haywire would fuse the national grid.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
"Oi, Pet. When vous has finished clawing vous crack, dos Creveza un make il snappy. Je suis un busy homme"
Surely that's "votre" crack. Not yours, hers.

[video=youtube;CgpjE8byIXE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgpjE8byIXE&feature=related[/video]

was that a mixture of northern, german and french?

between her and Bunga bunga parties italy dosn't seem that bad a place to live even if it is up a financial creek without a paddle.

Il vostro biscotto vuoi un po 'la crema?

Voglio rompere il porta sul retro in - for the romantic arrser although the translations probably terrible

By the look of the photo she's getting her fingers ready to skiff the bottle. She looks ok just now but just wait until she's 40 like most diagos she'll be ruff as fook.

By the look of the photo she's getting her fingers ready to skiff the bottle. She looks ok just now but just wait until she's 40 like most diagos she'll be ruff as fook.
So there's a few years wear in her before you bin her, and you could get lucky and have the next Sophia Loren on your hands.

Hmmm...that's more or less on the way to where I spend my early summer holidays on the Adriatic.

What say we stop for a coffee break dear? This looks like a nice spot...

Now just trying to visualise a Cafe Nero Barearseta.

That's bare arse, ta.