it woz da joos wot did it.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Grumblegrunt, Oct 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

2. Bloody interesting read all the same, would make a good book! I've always loved the Jew, remarkable race!

3. If in doubt blame the big noses.

4. Grumblegrunt

well usually you would blame the french but they are a bit close to home so da joos get it - again :)

have they looked at the iraqi gypsum angle? could be they were trying to get the family business back.

I was surprised about the headstones though, still I can get them some nice black granite from scarborough, nearly new and recently come onto the market.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My new girlfriend is jewish. She doesnt have a big nose but she ****s like a runaway train.

Shame she lives in London

6. Grumblegrunt

I repaired a bike for a jewish guy in barnet (though they claimed it was hendon FFS) house full of baby nigellas - scary. they were also rude as fcuk except for him.

proper joos though with a rabbi round for protection money every other night.

7. Mossad used to use .22's for theirs hits (allegedly).

• Like Like x 1
  8. Grumblegrunt

the one with the plastic silencer?

9. You know the rule. Photos please.

10. Yup. 2 to the head at close range. Allegedly.

11. Most of the shite the DM prints is fiction, Mossad may be a bunch of inept knuckle draggers but they don't generally kill a bunch of people and then not even trouble to mop up the witnesses.

12. Agree with AliB i work for them (god's chosen people, not mossad), they are a fair, equal employer, pay well and on time. Not overly generous people, but then who likes to give money away? No complaints.

13. The Israelis aren't exactly fussy. In the head, a line of them up your back like that 'supergun' fella, bomb in your mobile or a nice simple hellfire from a tukka tukka, theyre not bothered as long as its job jobbed.

I'm particularly fond of the recent Cliff Richard "anyone for tennis?" assassination squad.

(We'll ignore the unfortunate slotting of random waiters.)

14. I made the mistake of parking my wagon outside an ultra orthodox Rabbis house in 'little Israel' when i used to live in Londonshire. When he came home, he moved it from from outside his house by the simple method of ramming it down the road.=-|
    Police were understanding enough, but suggested that a gentile parking a Mercedes outside an old hardcore homburg wearing Rabbis house defo came under the heading of a huge non kosher red rag to a bull, and I should just put it down to experience and park well away in future.

15. You could always park on Ancient Mariner's drive again.