It was a first, now a SECOND

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Wonk_Mog, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The trivial debates about ostrasizing the paedphile murderenhancing islamics has been squashed from the start. Scared of the true opinions perhaps?

2. Give it a rest, mate.

3. I feel it my duty not to rest whilst our womenfolk are regarded as evil prostitutes by an intenetional organisation that permits paedophilia. Not just localised laws either.

4. Make your mind up. You start the thread going on about muslims, then your second post is about catholics.

Ever considered converting to Buddhism? No, don't. They're fussy eaters.

5. Start your own website, write whatever you want on it, deal with the police when they turn up - and they will.

6. Are you on a wind-up?

I'm all for free speech and that, but not when it's this fucking boring.

7. Go away and troll somewhere else you twonk! This case is about criminals who just happen to be muslims .... not an organised movement to deflower the fair maidens of Britain!!!

8. The trouble with cunts who go on about their right to free speech, is they think that includes the right for you to have to listen to it.

Oh and puttees, very funny about the Catholics. I see what you did there. Git.

9. That role is already filled by the Army.

10. God is are you still going on. Find your rock and crawl back under it, now there's a good chap.

11. I call wah.

12. Do you! Why exactly?

13. Because he doesn't know what a what is

14. Exactly ... so there's no need for a big bad nasty muslim secret organisation to do it at all!!! Get them off our patch NOW! Bloody trespassers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.