Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by theyids71, May 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im currently working on a Satcomms project for a very well known company , but in the long term i am thinking of getting into IT.

Ive heard good things about CERCO has any one done one of there courses , and got employment at the end ?

cheers. :D
  2. Did my resettlement in '06. Never did cerco but went with JBC in Coventry.

You only get what you pay for. If you've got the time left look into short term college courses for you annual allowance and then look carefully at the small print on any resettlement course.

Good Luck
  3. What were JBC like? Did you get any quals from it at all? I've already got my A+, N+ and I'm half way through my MCSA. Not really read much about them so any info you can give would be great.

4. A few lads I know have used

Good results, although you need to have a good grounding before you attend a course with them or expect an fail, unless you put in a sh*t load of self study.
  5. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Best money I ever spent, dunno about the jobs situation after the courses, but if I ever look at CVs CERCO is usually the one I pick to employ.
  6. Cow

Cow LE

I went there in 06 too, wasn't impressed. As Wiltshire says, you get what you pay for. If your after quals, this isn't the place to go. It trains up people with no exposure to IT to be able to do helpdesk jobs onwards.