It took 64 years, but some justice.........

Very stiff German "colleague" wanted to use the board room the the bank I work at, lot's of German clients attending a meeting. Very un-German like, he left booking until the last minute. General state of panic sets in as ten German guests about to show up.

Given I run the dealing floor, I put a trade to him.

£10 into the poppy appeal box for each guest and £50 from him for being a numpty............or they meet on the street.

Result, RBL £150 better off and no innocent bystanders injured.

So, if anybody out there has so much as a skerrick of power in the workplace..........use it.

I convinced a planned maintenance co-ordinator at an old firm that going for a few drinks now and again and having a bit of 'fun' would do her potential advancement no end of good, as much as i liked her coffee coloured skin, Carribean lilt and oily fruit ming she was f*cked off out the door and back to Office Angels soon as her temporary contract was up

She did get a good reference

Banker said:
There's that fecking leotard promise again...........
DONT. He'll start posting pics of leotard mit lederhosen und der jackboots whilst eating kartoffel salad. Not a pretty picture. Espceially when he wears the black SS Cap. Gay doesnt even begin to describe it :pukel:

Bowser-Mong said:
Banker said:
There's that fecking leotard promise again...........
DONT. He'll start posting pics of leotard mit lederhosen und der jackboots whilst eating kartoffel salad. Not a pretty picture. Espceially when he wears the black SS Cap. Gay doesnt even begin to describe it :pukel:
GAY?? That's not gay, that's just extremely happy- I still have nightmares from the 80's about a certain support weapon platoon in a certain parachute battalion that wear green squares on their sleeve. Now, THAT was gay...