It took 64 years, but some justice.........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Banker, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Banker

Banker On ROPs

Very stiff German "colleague" wanted to use the board room the the bank I work at, lot's of German clients attending a meeting. Very un-German like, he left booking until the last minute. General state of panic sets in as ten German guests about to show up.

Given I run the dealing floor, I put a trade to him.

£10 into the poppy appeal box for each guest and £50 from him for being a numpty............or they meet on the street.

Result, RBL £150 better off and no innocent bystanders injured.

So, if anybody out there has so much as a skerrick of power in the workplace..........use it.

2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Well if the Germans had behaved all those years ago...............

I'm wearing an iron cross and wehrmacht leotard on Sunday

3. Banker

Banker On ROPs

There's that fecking leotard promise again...........

4. I convinced a planned maintenance co-ordinator at an old firm that going for a few drinks now and again and having a bit of 'fun' would do her potential advancement no end of good, as much as i liked her coffee coloured skin, Carribean lilt and oily fruit ming she was f*cked off out the door and back to Office Angels soon as her temporary contract was up

She did get a good reference

5. I was hoping for,"Then I threw the Mills bomb into the room"

6. Banker

Banker On ROPs

The day is young.........we've got a few Japanese I can stand over too.

7. DONT. He'll start posting pics of leotard mit lederhosen und der jackboots whilst eating kartoffel salad. Not a pretty picture. Espceially when he wears the black SS Cap. Gay doesnt even begin to describe it :pukel:

8. GAY?? That's not gay, that's just extremely happy- I still have nightmares from the 80's about a certain support weapon platoon in a certain parachute battalion that wear green squares on their sleeve. Now, THAT was gay...