It suddenly makes sense

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LeastIcoulddo, Jan 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now everyone knows about storemen, if they could gett away with it you would still be in 58 pattern whilst all the pristine kit was stakced up in the back. And have you ever wondered why non of the kit they give you is new?

Well whilst wondering where my other combat jacket had gone i came to a conclusion. Their theiving cnuts.They're in league with those people that do the washing. and whenever you stick a dhobi in there allways seems to be something missing but you wont get anywhere asking around for it. Thats cos the washers nick the choice bits out of your bag and send it to the fat storeman bloke in exchange for services that we'd better not go into.

Then you go to the Qm to get a replacement for the one thats magically gone diffy and you get some reekin moth ridden piece of shit that the fat troll has probably been sleeping on for the past 10 years.

Its a conspiracy i tell you
  2. Your still drunk aren’t you
  3. Someone stole your SAS issue smock didn't they...the one with the upside down pockets...
  4. Our Sqadron storeman's name was Fagin, I kid you not, and never has somone been so aptly named,the theiving cnut
  5. Colombia's international reputation remains low in terms of human rights depsite the major internal reforms and advances that have been made in recent years.
  6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The crabs have 'supplies' we have stores...
  7. What, he was a Jewish paedophile?
  8. Worse, he was from Notingham, there were three of them in the regiment I think in my time
  9. and the only crab stores I ever went in was full of proper shiny DPM (seem to be seeing crabs in DPM more than the Army at the moment), and the entire MoD's stock of green tape. like... tons of it.
  10. 3 Jewish paedophiles 8O

What are the chances of that :?
  11. Anything is possible when Tropper66 is telling a dit.... :D
  12. Whilst the Toms were content to do their own dhobi or pay a local to do it at APC Belize, the Crabs preferred the Camp Laundry. It got robbed one night though. It looked as though they'd driven a tank through the wire where the trail of socks and grundies led us, but the sight of so many RAF shirts being worn around the city afterwards had the brutal and licentious soldiery pissing themselves.