It`s True, the Welsh are Dodgy Twats

So, who's been monkeying around, eh boyo?

'Health officials have issued a statement confirming that two cases of the Monkeypox virus have been identified in North Wales.

'It comes after UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock said this morning the UK was 'dealing with an outbreak of monkeypox, and cases of drug-resistant TB' (Tuberculosis).'

'Health officials have issued a statement confirming that two cases of the Monkeypox virus have been identified in North Wales.

'It comes after UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock said this morning the UK was 'dealing with an outbreak of monkeypox, and cases of drug-resistant TB' (Tuberculosis).'

As I said on here numerous times, the government has discovered a means of scaring and controlling the plebs and are always going to turn the screws. You will not be getting your freedoms back.
Don't book any holidays for the foreseeable future.

I'm just suprised it isn't in Aberbargoed.

Aberbargoed is a small town in the Welsh county borough of Caerphilly, within the historic boundaries of Monmouthshire, south Wales. Aberbargoed once contained the largest ever colliery waste tip in Europe, although this has now been reclaimed and turned into a country park

Aberbargoed is of course Cymraeg for "House of Pain".

As I said on here numerous times, the government has discovered a means of scaring and controlling the plebs and are always going to turn the screws. You will not be getting your freedoms back.

Not round here, the rules have mostly been ignored for a long time now

The peasants aren't revolting they're just giving the politicians in Cardiff a stiff ignoring

Seen nowt about Merthyr, so that must mean it's a fine a lovely place. yes?
Just like when I went in The Vulcan, could easily see all four walls, yet had to use elbows to get to the bar and I swear some git was chewing my knees.
The locals were impressed, probably, with me walking upright, no knuckle-calluses and having my boots laced up, rather than being rubber.
(Also. I was in the company of the only two people in the place - possibly the town- that I was certain were female. Human female).

Morning @SkippedOnce,
Not me but I think it originated from here;) and my neighbour may be infected:grin:
Screenshot_20210611-081526_Gallery~2.jpg

Seen nowt about Merthyr, so that must mean it's a fine a lovely place. yes?
Just like when I went in The Vulcan, could easily see all four walls, yet had to use elbows to get to the bar and I swear some git was chewing my knees.
The locals were impressed, probably, with me walking upright, no knuckle-calluses and having my boots laced up, rather than being rubber.
(Also. I was in the company of the only two people in the place - possibly the town- that I was certain were female. Human female).
A very long time ago when dinosaurs walked this earth my schoolpal and mate owned the "vulcan" alan dix. I suppose it's some trendy wine bar sort of place now?

Have you seen what sits on the benches in Wrexham?
they probably gave it to the monkeys!.

I'm just suprised it isn't in Aberbargoed.

Aberbargoed is of course Cymraeg for "House of Pain".
It has another claim to fame I believe: the body used in Operation Zigzag ( washed up on a Spanish beach for ze Germans to find, complete with fictitious D Day plans in ‘44) was that of a native of Aberbargoed, an alcoholic suicide ( and if you’ve been to Aberbargoed you’d completely understand) whose corpse was found behind one of London’s main stations. Last time I drove through the place the pub was advertising “An evening with Dave Courtney”, one time feeble gangster Walt, which gives another indication of the type of people who live there.

I've been to Aberbargoed a few times. Cracking little bakery called "Clive's bakery".
It's got feck all else going for it. The place makes the Mos Eisley cantina on Tattoine look positively posh and normal.

@ancient

I was only listening to a podcast about ZIGZAG last night, and the unfortuante Captain Martin was described as "a Welsh Tramp".

Adding "from Aberbargoed" doesn't narrow it down though.

@ancient

I was only listening to a podcast about ZIGZAG last night, and the unfortuante Captain Martin was described as "a Welsh Tramp".

Adding "from Aberbargoed" doesn't narrow it down though.
Killed himself by eating rat poison (strychnine?) apparently. I think that creates multiple perforations in the gut which sounds a bloody awful way to go.

Still better than a night out in Aberbargoed though.

They've discovered a new tactic in Project Fear. Didn't fully work for Brexit, but my god has it worked with the latest flavour of Flu.

Wonder what the next bogeyman used to control the masses will be? Climate Change?

Killed himself by eating rat poison (strychnine?) apparently. I think that creates multiple perforations in the gut which sounds a bloody awful way to go.

I dunno.. A night in Aberbargoed can result in multiple perforations of the guts... A few miles down the road they start getting a bit cannibalistic.

I was once passing a pub in Blackwood (just down the way from Aberbargoed) and rememeber it advertising a "Gentleman's evening" with curry, rugby and a stripper.

From the look of the pub, and what they were likely to provide, you'd pay her to put her kit back on.

Issi

LE
I had the joy of witnessing a stripper in the Port Talbot branch of the RBL, when I was a mere 17yr old Dvr in the RCT TA.

The highlight of the act was when she picked up my half drunk pint and stuck her withered dug into it.

I only had enough money for the one pint of Triple Crown, so I was well annoyed.

I had the joy of witnessing a stripper in the Port Talbot branch of the RBL, when I was a mere 17yr old Dvr in the RCT TA.

The highlight of the act was when she picked up my half drunk pint and stuck her withered dug into it.

I only had enough money for the one pint of Triple Crown, so I was well annoyed.

You are the very Shade of Dylan Thomas!

I present my compliments!

:)

Issi

LE
noun
noun: dug; plural noun: dugs
  1. the udder, teat, or nipple of a female animal.
    • ARCHAIC
      a woman's breast.