It`s True, the Welsh are Dodgy Twats

rehab44

Old-Salt
England...no government.
Wales.....just a big council really.
England...no national anthem
Wales.....just a sad old song that they all cry to whilst singing words no one understands and is in fact just a defacto anthem.
England.....nice bit of silver in the cabinet at Twickenham
Wales........ermm.....well they got....ermm....well..oh yeah they beat Georgia
You have to be good at one thing I suppose, claiming for brain injuries is quite a trend now by English players.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Drakeford is a fecking idiot.
Shut the pubs to prevent the spread of Covid, this is after bringing in Minimum. Pricing for alcohol.
Now pubs are regulated, socially distanced and the rules are clear, Drakeford and his cronies, with this ridiculous closure have the deaths of hundreds of people on their hands.

Example.. Pub is shut, let's all bugger off to Asda stock up on loads of lager and vodka, Rugby is on telly "Come on Dai, i'll have the boys around my place to watch the game" No social distancing, everyone pissed. Asda in Newport sold out of Cider, beer and Lager by 1 o'clock yesterday afternoon!

Drakeford needs a good hard head rattle, the bloke is a pillock!
With a name like Drakeford, he's a bloody Anglo Saxon! Feck him off out of it!!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

happyuk

War Hero
Just a reminder that Drakeford raised a rapist.

1614989907301.png

Ah, his Dad and him were on the telly once: Taffman and Dobbin!

Opportunism at its 'finest'.

'A Welsh land owner said that Stonehenge should be transported from England to Wales which some believe is the site of its original construction, according to a new study.Speaking to a local newspaper, the Western Telegraph, Lyn Jenkins suggested that Stonehenge should re-erected on his land to become a tourist attraction.

"Greece is trying to reclaim the Elgin Marbles. What if Wales tries reclaiming Stonehenge?” Jenkins asked. "They can re-erect it here, in Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park, Gwbert, from where we can view the Preseli Hills in the distance. If not, why doesn’t [First Minister of Wales ] Mark Drakeford send Boris Johnson a bill for a few million pounds? After all, Stonehenge is an extremely lucrative tourist attraction," he added.'

Opportunism at its 'finest'.

'A Welsh land owner said that Stonehenge should be transported from England to Wales which some believe is the site of its original construction, according to a new study.Speaking to a local newspaper, the Western Telegraph, Lyn Jenkins suggested that Stonehenge should re-erected on his land to become a tourist attraction.

"Greece is trying to reclaim the Elgin Marbles. What if Wales tries reclaiming Stonehenge?” Jenkins asked. "They can re-erect it here, in Cardigan Island Coastal Farm Park, Gwbert, from where we can view the Preseli Hills in the distance. If not, why doesn’t [First Minister of Wales ] Mark Drakeford send Boris Johnson a bill for a few million pounds? After all, Stonehenge is an extremely lucrative tourist attraction," he added.'

I think I’m right in thinking that at the time the marbles were removed from the Parthenon, Greece was part of the Ottoman Empire and legitimately ruled from Constantinople. Possibly the marbles could be moved to Istanbul? How might the Greeks feel about this does the panel think?

I’d have no objection to the removal of stone henge, if they could prove that Wales existed as Wales 2.5k years ago. Add a little spice, tell them in the interests of experimental archaeology they could move them as they brought them at the time

Doctor defrauded NHS of £67,000 by claiming payment for shifts he never worked
Dr Aled Jones, 39, also falsified cheques intended for his etc.

From today’s “Wales on Line”.

Latest Threads