It`s True, the Welsh are Dodgy Twats

At the Berghof, Hitler used to hold fireside talks often, until 2am, he liked to impress his young adjutants. During May 1940 just before the attack in the West, he overheard one young 'thruster' saying 'England won't fight in this war.' Hitler rose his finger for silence and said. '"We at home in 1914 were led to believe that the Englishman was a jolly dandy little chap in tight trousers and a mustache too big for his face, I for one learned to respect him within minutes of meeting him at Messines, just after Christmas 1915. Oh yes! they will fight in this war and they will fight to the death!"
Sadly for the Anglo Saxons on here, the troops that Hitler met that particular day was The Second Bn The Welsh Regt,.... Very dodgy twats indeed!
They could have aimed better and shot the bugger.

Wasn't he that chap who liked butch lesbians, all I see are references to Offas dyke
Offa was a king of Mercia, and had several daughters. Perhaps he was scared of an attack of Welsh lesbianism?
In any case, he got it massively wrong. A dyke might work against women in heels, but women in comfortable shoes would be over in a few hours.

I'm in Newport every day with work.
The best thing they can do with the place is give it a good dose of instant sunshine. About 10 megaton worth.
Phuck off, some places aren't too bad... just the town centre needs renovating with fire.

Phuck off, some places aren't too bad... just the town centre needs renovating with fire.
And the sword, and the plague, and.... Oh, f*** it, 10 megs will do!

I lived in Beddgelert before I started basic, got on well with the Welsh Nationals not so much the locals

Offa

War Hero
Offa was a king of Mercia, and had several daughters. Perhaps he was scared of an attack of Welsh lesbianism?
In any case, he got it massively wrong. A dyke might work against women in heels, but women in comfortable shoes would be over in a few hours.
Here in the Dykedom of Offa, the Welsh think we're English and the English think we're Welsh. Gets very heated around Six Nations - especially if you support Scotland. Do not confuse Offa's Dyke with the one the little Dutch boy stuck his finger in.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was on Offa's Dyke two weeks ago, I went up from Llanthoney and went down into England on the Hay side. I carried a load of kit for the hell of it! I needn't have bothered, the terrible weather guaranteed me an extra five gallons of water throughout!

Sadly for the Anglo Saxons on here, the troops that Hitler met that particular day was The Second Bn The Welsh Regt

Probably led by English officers though. The colonials cant be trusted to lead themselves.

Latest Threads