It`s True, the Welsh are Dodgy Twats

Dunno about dodgy but.
I had the misfortune of having to walk through Pill to get to the Royal Gwent Hospital earlier.

Jesus H Christ, it's like a fucking war zone. I was one of three white people the length of the high street, Somalian youths OPENLY dealing class A drugs. The stench of weed was overpowering, groups of really young kids , maybe 12 years old roaming around in packs smoking weed as well.

Is this actually Wales or downtown Mogadishu?

Dunno about dodgy but.
I had the misfortune of having to walk through Pill to get to the Royal Gwent Hospital earlier.

Jesus H Christ, it's like a ******* war zone. I was one of three white people the length of the high street, Somalian youths OPENLY dealing class A drugs. The stench of weed was overpowering, groups of really young kids , maybe 12 years old roaming around in packs smoking weed as well.

It's not like that in North Wales, but then there are lots of Scousers here so it's a trade off

Dunno about dodgy but.

Jesus H Christ, it's like a ******* war zone. I was one of three white people the length of the high street, Somalian youths OPENLY dealing class A drugs. The stench of weed was overpowering, groups of really young kids , maybe 12 years old roaming around in packs smoking weed as well.

Jesus, I avoid Pill in the car, I certainly would never walk through. It's one area that could use a good firebombing.