It`s True, the Welsh are Dodgy Twats

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
We were driving from a Mess Do in Swansea in the mid 70s and driving back to Cardiff late at night, we were all in mess kit. One that was not entirely drunk was driving. He had been told " You'd better drive, your'e too drunk to sing." We were stopped by the law in Cardiff. we unwound the window, the policeman put his head inside, he smelt the booze and said "Jesus Christ! get on your way, and be careful"

Missed the last train for New Tredegar from Caerpihlly so had to walk the 20 miles or so.

A while of futile thumbing, then a panda stopped.

"Where you going etc "

"Jump in...."

"End of my patch....

He'd only rung ahead, for another lift....... got almost all the way home from those heroes.....

Speaking about Dodgy Twats. Keep an eye out in Newport for Convicted Drug Dealer Adam Goldsmith. Currently released after serving a few months for dealing, he's tooling around in a black Audi (EK12 CVP) Untaxed as per norm for him and just seen him taking apart the interior of the car.

Dodgy little shite. He's a professional boxer (apparently) and full time dealer.

Speaking about Dodgy Twats. Keep an eye out in Newport for Convicted Drug Dealer Adam Goldsmith. Currently released after serving a few months for dealing, he's tooling around in a black Audi (EK12 CVP) Untaxed as per norm for him and just seen him taking apart the interior of the car.

Dodgy little shite. He's a professional boxer (apparently) and full time dealer.
Got a picture of the shite?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good Solid Welsh name is "Goldbridge" isn't it?

He's a proper snide He loves acting the hard man, but was shit-scared of my ex-copper brother when he told him to phuck off before he snapped him in half.

I had an ex boxer try it on with Me, giving it the big hard man.

A size 9 steel toe cap connecting with your shin at speed made him cry like a little girl.

A size 9 steel toe cap connecting with your shin at speed made him cry like a little girl.

The same when I was in the N. R. Police, in a street fracas, forget the Queensbury rules, a quick knee in the crown jewels followed by smashing the villains head on the knee as he bends over in pain works wonders. As I discovered during my first arrest as told by me in "Tales of a colonial policeman" on this site :)
I look at these "reality" police programmes such as "police interceptors" etc & see the amount of grief our current police are getting & think just shut the c**t up & subdue him using a fair amount of force. But apparently "Boumer" & other serving police on here tell me if I did that, I would be in court for brutality & sacked.
Thank f**k I'm out, no wonder crime is going through the roof!!

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Five years ago I was sold some very expensive garden ornaments, it was two lovely decorative Victorian Cast Iron urns. they had been brought over to Somerset from Swansea. A friend viewed them and told me they were stolen. I arranged for the Somerset police to arrive as this fellow came for his money the same afternoon. They failed to show up, so he took his stuff and left. I phoned the South Wales Police and told them that the felon would arrive on the Severn Bridge in an hour. He was arrested and clobbered with theft. The stuff was returned to a dear old lady in Swansea, who had owned the items since her marriage. It was really nice to see justice duly done.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer

I had an ex Boxer try it on with me once, he beat phuck out of me! He was more than enthusiastic about his task in hand!

Apparently, drunkeness is a legal excuse for infanticide/manslaughter.

'A four-week old baby was killed after his mum took him to a nightclub and then drunkenly fell asleep on top of him, a court has heard.

'Swansea Crown Court in Wales was told Marina Tilby, 26, went on a night out with her sister on March 31 2017, where she was seen repeatedly throwing and catching Darian in a nightclub. After leaving the Sea Horse Inn in New Quay, she took the newborn back to a caravan with three men she had met — and later fell asleep on top of him.

'Defence barrister, Defyed Thomas, argued the extent of Tilby’s guilty plea to the wilful neglect of her son was down to the fact “she was so intoxicated”.'

Baby dies after mum took him clubbing and fell asleep on him

Apparently, drunkeness is a legal excuse for infanticide/manslaughter.

'A four-week old baby was killed after his mum took him to a nightclub and then drunkenly fell asleep on top of him, a court has heard.

'Swansea Crown Court in Wales was told Marina Tilby, 26, went on a night out with her sister on March 31 2017, where she was seen repeatedly throwing and catching Darian in a nightclub. After leaving the Sea Horse Inn in New Quay, she took the newborn back to a caravan with three men she had met — and later fell asleep on top of him.

'Defence barrister, Defyed Thomas, argued the extent of Tilby’s guilty plea to the wilful neglect of her son was down to the fact “she was so intoxicated”.'

Baby dies after mum took him clubbing and fell asleep on him
Caravan ?....