It`s True, the Welsh are Dodgy Twats

A lot of coastal towns are just overrun by feral animals, it's not surprising prison numbers are high

And then you have Wrexham, the Spice capital of Wales where crime and drug abuse are the new normal

Add in Scousers and Pikeys visiting to do a bit of shoplifting and drug dealing and you have a problem

A slightly evolved species of orc. Avoid. Burn the bridges, build a wall.
Too late butty, we've already infiltrated East Wales, or as its known colloquially, England.

"As for a high imprisonment rate, it's just indicative of the institutionalised Cymrophobia in the UK." - Dai Lamby *

* Dai Lamby is a fiction I created for purposes of pure devilment before anyone starts googling the name.

Edited to make Dai's surname more appropriate.

Last edited:
Too late butty, we've already infiltrated East Wales, or as its known colloquially, England.

"As for a high imprisonment rate, it's just indicative of the institutionalised Cymrophobia in the UK." - Dai Lamby *

* Dai Lamby is a fiction I created for purposes of pure devilment before anyone starts googling the name.

Edited make Dai's surname more appropriate.
He's actually an estate agent in Luxembourg.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Romans thought the Welsh dodgy too, after pacifying England in about a week, they never conquered the Welsh but rather passed through, or built the odd massive fort which they very rarely left! except to visit their English friends over the Servern.

Mate, this is Wales, not India.
India is a modern civilised country. It has a nuclear deterrent, a space program and call centres.

Wales has some hills and lots of rain and the most fucking miserable people in the whole of Europe.

We do have a space programme of sorts. Me and a few mates successfully launched a medium altitude rocket from a caravan park near Swansea, at a cost of well over £30.
And we rarely see anyone shitting in the streets here, so there's that

They also provide Cadbury’s, Jamie Dodgers, and showed my parents the miracle of beans on toast.
Well, that's Welsh cuisine covered in it's entirety.