It must be true its on the WWW

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Jimima_Shark, May 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It lies.

Beebs x
  2. Beebs,

Your right I'm actually 9.7"!

3. Been around a bit to confirm these results have we BB :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. OI! Shit face who are you calling BB? Are you looking for me to help you defy nature and have the first inny c *ck? And no, I just heard it somewhere actually, your Mum? :D

Beebs x
  5. Oh Oh, someone is in trouble. :x
  6. What size would you have then BBC

Regarding the BB sorry
  7. Much as I'd love to say it's true, unfortunately I'm not almost 11", which would just be painful for most girls anyway. I'm quite happy with what I've got (as long as it's not a cold day :p)
  8. He lies as well.

Beebs x

9. :eek: RUDE... or is this your idea of flirting? Do you want to come round and have a look at my size 12s? They're huge ;)

Oh and a slight medical digression... my feet have actually shrunk in the last three years from size 13 to size 12... should I be worried? :?
  10. Oi, Dale, is it true then? You've had your hands on enough cocks to make a handrail round the QEII so I will bow to your superior knowledge.

11. It certainly puts forward a credible theory as to why Douglas Bader never had children.
  12. :( :( Both myself and Mrs SD are sad that in my case it certainly aint true, according to that chart my shoe size needs to be a UK 4, well its cold in my house , thats my excuse and im sticking to it :cry: :cry:
  13. according to their chart i should have size 19 feet