It is that time of year again ....

I know we've just been dragging you into Remembrance Auctions, but Christmas is not far off. So Christmas Auctions will be here soon.

And to put it in Hols4Heroes' words:

The items will be listed for auction to aid Holidays4heroes in providing contributions to servicemen and ex servicemen who are simply unable to provide for themselves or their families.

In the past we have provided vouchers for those less fortunate for more reasons that you can think about.

We've provided those who are unable to put a Christmas dinner on the table with vouchers for Tesco and Asda etc.

We've provided some of our older and some of our more desperate former colleagues with money to enable them to pay gas / electric bills, instead of sitting in the dark and cold over the festive season.

So if you got any item you could do without and you think it would make a great Christmas present for someone else, please PM me with details.

And many thanks to all who already have offered items !! :)

There is one more favour I'd like to ask you all:

Please bid in the Christmas Auctions to give us a chance to grant relief to all in need this Christmas again.

Thank you all !!!

Auctions will start 2nd of December during the day.

And all auctions will end 20:00 (UK time) on 9th of December to make sure all are received well before Christmas in case they are to be used as gifts.

Bidding has ended on all Christmas Auctions with the deadline for tonight.

I'll start closing those threads now one by one.

If you want your item for Christmas, please be fast with payment and address !!

Thank you all for your support !!

First batch of auctions closed last night and the proceeds add up to: £302.50 !!

Thank you all for your support. :)

And don't forget there are some more auctions with fantastic items !!

So please don't stop bidding yet ! :)

Bidding has ended on all Christmas Auctions.

Threads will be closed now one by one.

Don't forget: If you want your item for Christmas, please be fast with payment and address !!

Thank you all for your support !!

Second batch of auctions have been closed last night and the proceeds add up to fantastic: £1,338 !!

That comes to a total of: £1,640.50

A big thanks to everyone involved in the auctions, either by donating items, placing bids, winning items of course
or simply helping with all sort of comments in the auctions to keep them 'alive'. ;-)

All of you make the difference for some people who wouldn't ask for your help but will be truly grateful for your support !!

Latest Threads