• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

It is New Years Eve and I'm.....

Was trying to get to sleep, but the mongs round here are setting off fireworks by the ton. There wasn't this many for bonfire night ffs. Started just after 23:00 the pricks.
FFS It's Monday going to Tuesday thats all, never understood the fuss about new year.

Was thinking Its time to stop posting here. I cant believe the amount of abuse people put up with from members or ex members of a Professional Army!

Baby sitting 2 of my grand kids 4 and 8 and my daughter's 3 legged rescue dog (Harvey) who's scared of fireworks. My 2 dogs are asleep with Mrs BM.

S

syledis

Trying to spend more than 10 minutes at a time off the bog,,
head is spinning, arse has collapsed and caughing like a laboratory beagle

Happy new year!

Was thinking Its time to stop posting here. I cant believe the amount of abuse people put up with from members or ex members of a Professional Army!
Please be your username be reference to something musical rather then the delicious appointment from my beloved Corps, you toilet.

Put the turps down mate, your shift is done

Home made curry done and dusted , fireworks on the telly ..... Her slouched on the sofa with the vino , me making sure she doesn't spill any on the new sofa .... Happy fecking days ! Back to work next .

Happy new year folks ..... Stand down !

Latest Threads