It has spread

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BCFC Sam, Aug 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FFS it's summer and it's a recession, it ain't ****ing rocket science!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I thought it had spread to the pads estate in Colchester but it's just the Fijians on the piss.

• Like Like x 9
  3. What all these hand wringing limp wristed ******* fail to understand however is that these people are protesting nothing, they have seen the bullshit they can get away with in London and steal anything that is not nailed down so they are trying it on there and after a bit of "fun".

I find it rather amusing that it's the ****ing bone idle benefit claiming ***** who are out rioting over nothing whilst once again we the lovely taxpayers have to foot the bill and get****ed *********** by the government at the same time. I propose a counter riot gentlemen, none of this namby pamby running towards someone and shouting "******", kicking a shield then running away. A nice steady march with pick halves and sledgehammers and beating the vermin to death with no moving backwards. Of course however in true arrse tradition I have thrown out this idea and will wait for somebody else to start it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Drop off a couple of 4 tonners of pissed up Fijians into London and point towards the nearest rabble and inform them that the **** stole their beer.

• Like Like x 5
  5. To think if we were Egyptian we'd have Apache's leathering the crap out of the plod by now!

6. We sent Apaches into Egypt did we?

7. No Pawnee !

8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

At least the women would get a slapping.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thought the pawn shops were the first to be hit?

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

10. Talking about Pontypridd again aren't you? :)

11. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

As in the song, "Rioting like it's 1981", or something like that.

12. Hopefully they will still be at in in Brum next week. I'm up there and maybe I can pick up a new telly from Lootie.

13. Theres going to be some cracking deals on ebay this week. :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. They are not the Tolpuddle Martyrs FFS.
    I don't see impoverished pensioners heading for ALDI; no, it's the little darlings raiding Armani etc and having a whale of a time. Think they're all Gangsta, my arse has more attitude. It's time to unleash hell. Solve lora infernis.