It Has Become So Boring Here

#1
What has happened here? It used to be fun to check the Aviation site for some laughs, but now it's so boring that i just want to curl up and go back to sleep. What happened to all the funny stories? Now all i see and hear, is bitching about which department is the best (AAC) or does anybody recognise this absolutely useless/pointless piece of sh.t (Whats This,) or some other naff questions (see Aviation site).

Please get out more, do something funny, instead of sitting in front of your computers/TV/Playstation/XBox or private A/C photos.

I am really looking forward to reading your replies (especially MDN and Flasheart who have obviously seen and done soooo much). I am going to bed soon 'cos i've got to be up early tomorrow.
 
#2
arcid said:
What has happened here? It used to be fun to check the Aviation site for some laughs, but now it's so boring that i just want to curl up and go back to sleep. What happened to all the funny stories? Now all i see and hear, is bitching about which department is the best (AAC) or does anybody recognise this absolutely useless/pointless piece of sh.t (Whats This,) or some other naff questions (see Aviation site).

Please get out more, do something funny, instead of sitting in front of your computers/TV/Playstation/XBox or private A/C photos.

I am really looking forward to reading your replies (especially MDN and Flasheart who have obviously seen and done soooo much). I am going to bed soon 'cos i've got to be up early tomorrow.

Piss up a rope shitlips.

Why dont you start a funny thread?

Most good eggs are across at armyaviation.net.

Clearly you aint.
 
#3
That was a nice fast reply Mr Flasheart,
I don't know that many funny stories and you're right, i'm not. It must be because i'm not a good egg. I don't see the point of urinating up a rope but if you think i should do it, i'll try.
 
#5
I'm not called lofty and i can stay up a little longer, but thanks for your concern about me getting enough sleep. I was expecting some kind of slagging off from you, but you are really a good egg. Hope to hear from you again soon. Maybe you have a funny bedtime story for me ?
 
#8
I'm sorry but i'm a little confused. You seem to be calling people by their wrong names (Lofty and Chubb). I can clearly see who is writing, by checking the left hand side of my screen. Don't get me wrong, but maybe you could do with some sleep?
 
#10
arcid said:
I'm sorry but i'm a little confused. You seem to be calling people by their wrong names (Lofty and Chubb). I can clearly see who is writing, by checking the left hand side of my screen. Don't get me wrong, but maybe you could do with some sleep?

'roseleigh' is this sites equivalent of gonorrhea. Its the nephew and lover of Sara Jane Chubb.

From: roseleigh
To: The-Lord-Flasheart
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:17 pm
Subject: try again

Na Na
i am not chubb ,Heard through the grape vine you and mdn gave yannie the love she deserves lol
even better she gave you both a bit if your own medicine fcuk i would of loved to have seen that
His aunty used to tamper with him as a kid. Grotty fcuking family.
 
#12
roseleigh said:
NA NA flash i heard you have shagged my auntie you grotty little man
The only thing I'd shag her with is a Spaz 12.

Its easier to spot you than a Giraffe trying to get in a Hippos only club whilst dressed as a Polar Bear.

Has that letter bomb exploded yet?
 
#13
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
roseleigh said:
NA NA flash i heard you have shagged my auntie you grotty little man
The only thing I'd shag her with is a Spaz 12.

Its easier to spot you than a Giraffe trying to get in a Hippos only club whilst dressed as a Polar Bear.

Has that letter bomb exploded yet?
what that love package you sent her and those dirty phone messages
dirty little man
 
#14
roseleigh said:
what that love package you sent her and those dirty phone messages
dirty little man
Got any proof regarding those accusations?

Her address is all over the internet thanks to you so it could be from one of the 167,000 other people who would love to see her and you thrown into a lime bit with your throats cut.

Still feel safe?
 
#18
Could you both, maybe take this somewhere else and sort it out. I just wanted to read some funny stuff here, and you two are spoiling it. Why can't you just stick to the topic, instead of swearing and issuing threats to each other. It's not big and it's not clever!!!
 
#19
arcid said:
Could you both, maybe take this somewhere else and sort it out. I just wanted to read some funny stuff here, and you two are spoiling it. Why can't you just stick to the topic, instead of swearing and issuing threats to each other. It's not big and it's not clever!!!
I thought this is the sort of thing that would keep you amused?

Hang around, it'll probably get marginaly amusing as Nathan/roseleigh starts to throw tissy fits and pretends to be his aunty/lover.
 
#20
This is not the sort of thing that keeps me amused. I was thinking more along the lines of, "remember when, T**f got rushed to BMH with alcohol poisoning and signed himself out 5 hours later to get back to Dickies before last orders, sitting there shaking with red blotches all over his body drinking cans of Grolsch" for instance.