It doesnt take the brains of an Archbishop

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by BoringUsername1, Nov 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know I'll probably get further flamed for this but who cares. Well done to Morley Troop who've just passed out of CMS(R) last Friday. Congratulations to The BFG for getting best recruit it was well deserved. It might've been cold but at least it wasn't raining :)

Many thanks to Capt T, Sgt C, Cpl G, Cpl B and Cpl O, here's hoping you're all enjoying your time off.

I'm looking forward to the dictionary BFG :)

2. Thanks mate!

Well done to all and many thanks to a bloody excellent training team!

I'm trying to slot back in to work life now with difficuly. Everyone keeps asking how my 'holiday' was and where I went. They look at me a bit strange when I say 'Pirbright'.
  3. Bollox, i thought i was going to get another TA Top Trump card.

Got a Rocket Scientist, a Nuclear Physcist, a Top Harley Street Lawyer and i now thought i had an Archbishop to add to my collection :D
  4. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

What you don't have Brain Surgeon yet? Get some time in! :D
  5. If you have one spare, i will swap it for a 'fat, can't pass a PFT FTRS Sgt' as i have got loads of them cards :D
  6. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Nah you're alright, got plenty of my own, but am definitely on the look out for a Daily Telegraph columnist cum Yeomanry Officer.
  7. Dictionary of G'isms and other gems so far.....

Mongoloid – A new recruit
    Mong – A newly qualified soldier
    Ballbag – A new recruit
    Inpractibable – Not that easy
    Working with broken hands – Difficult
    Working with broken hands and face - More difficult
    Doesn’t take the brains of an Arch-Bishop – Easy (although I’m not that sure that men who believe in walking on water, instant multiplication of foodstuffs etc should be considered intelligent).
    Any burning questions on burns - errm...
    Any questions, qualms or queries? - Don't even think of asking questions!
    Aiiirrbourne!!!! – Hello
  8. Was just reminded of another one by Rob....

The fireball burns at a million degrees, that's ******* hot gents, even hotter than you get in Spain!
  9. A Harley street lawyer? It's well known for lawyers is Harley street-they pushed all the medical types out long ago!