Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It does what it says on the tin.

A bit of black nasty and those mummies will be as good as new

Sandolin Classic decking stain. Oil based, with quite a few colours available. I've used other cheaper alternatives, but the Sandolin really keeps the water out. Easy to apply, but expect to use more than you expected, as the wood tends to soak it up. Two coats really needed. I used 3 X 5 litre tins to cover a deck of 50 m2

Sandolin Classic decking stain. Oil based, with quite a few colours available. I've used other cheaper alternatives, but the Sandolin really keeps the water out. Easy to apply, but expect to use more than you expected, as the wood tends to soak it up. Two coats really needed. I used 3 X 5 litre tins to cover a deck of 50 m2
What's it like on chipboard, any idea? I have a potential project and I am looking at materials....

TBH, I haven't tried chipboard with the Sandolin, but every time I used standard chipboard outside regardless of treatment was a failure. Never lasted more than 2 years.

You're either slow on the uptake (post #2) or you can't spell Sadolin.

Stop yourself worrying about running out, always buy twice as much as you think you need.
You’ll be a two tins calm ‘un...

I groaned while I wrote that.

Latest Threads