It Didnt Take Her Long Did It?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Markintime, Aug 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Certainly knows how to milk a story doesn't she?

Vomit

2. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

I wonder why he OD'ed, seeing what she turned out to be would turn most fathers into wrecks..

3. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Headline on page one of one of the red tops either yesterday or saturady "My tumour is the size of a tomato". Bollocks says I. Given that she has had several scare already and is no doubt having regular tests and screenings. Cancer just doesn't grow that fast that in six months you can go from no signs to tumour that big. FFS even if something was missed on 2 screenings (meaning upto 18 months tumour growth) it would have to be a VERY malignant type. In which case someone would have noticed symptoms WAY before now.

4. [​IMG]

Reference the source, "Well they'd fucking have to be!"

5. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Cancer Walt.

Jade Chubb.

6. IMHO I think its a shame they discovered it at all, we all know that this is a publicity stunt to get her back in the 'hearts of the Jeremy Kyle watching nation' I personally don't give a shit if she dies or not!

As I opened the link the word Jade...... came up I closed it!

7. For the love of fcuk's sake, just when you thought these two had already scraped the barrel, they both manage to excel themselves- Katona's Lard Balloons Already done in the other thread but these two media-whores take the goddamn biscuit. What an utterly repellent pair.

And I don't mean Kuntona's tits.

8. Her publisist Max Clifford.Says it all really

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

I think she will be strangely arousing once the chemo hair loss kicks in might make her a bit Mo Mowlam looking though.
    [​IMG]

10. She was probably talking about a very small underdeveloped cherry tomato. They're pretty small, like her brain.

And as for the speed of growth of the tumour... there's always the possibility that there is actually a god and everyone's prayers are actually being answered. :twisted:

I was surprised that the picture of her blubbing actually makes her look even uglier than I first thought. I didn't think that was possible.

11. Only she could turn something like this in to a cash cow.

I can see her selling the photos of her op to Hello! for 1 million quid.

12. :twisted: Is the cancer on her face ???

That looks like a tumour!

DIE PIGGY DIE! :twisted:

AH............ maybe there is a god after all!

PS..Dear God there is a malignant tumour in london that we need rid of as well

the address is number 10 downing street ..........................

13. That really is an hideously disfigured face. Cancer, eh?

14. On a serious note, I'm just plain fcuking disgusted. My first thought was that what with the whole timing of it being announced on Indian Big Non-Entity was little more than a PR stunt to win sympathy. I wouldn't personally wish cancer on anyone having seen a close member of my family die a slow, wasting death from it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that's seen that- incidentally, 2 days before I passed out of trade training having hoped for months that he'd at last that long enough to see the day that I was no longer a recruit. As a result (and not wanting to sound holier-than-thou) outside Forces charities I personally support MacMillan Nurses and Marie Curie as they did a hell of a lot to help my family and were worth their weight in gold. To see someone going directly to the media and playing on their 'misery' for their own personal gain is frankly about as low as it gets. I seriously hope that cretin has the basic decency that any fees from interviews or so-called 'public interest' stories go straight to a cancer charity, and any PR benefits organisations like those rather than her own public rehabilitation. If not... well, fcuk her and her rotten minge.

15. Her dead old Man... looks like Fred West in his younger days...... 8)

Attached Files: