It Didnt Take Her Long Did It?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Headline on page one of one of the red tops either yesterday or saturady "My tumour is the size of a tomato". Bollocks says I. Given that she has had several scare already and is no doubt having regular tests and screenings. Cancer just doesn't grow that fast that in six months you can go from no signs to tumour that big. FFS even if something was missed on 2 screenings (meaning upto 18 months tumour growth) it would have to be a VERY malignant type. In which case someone would have noticed symptoms WAY before now.

IMHO I think its a shame they discovered it at all, we all know that this is a publicity stunt to get her back in the 'hearts of the Jeremy Kyle watching nation' I personally don't give a shit if she dies or not!

As I opened the link the word Jade...... came up I closed it!

Trans-sane said:
Headline on page one of one of the red tops either yesterday or saturady "My tumour is the size of a tomato". balls says I. Given that she has had several scare already and is no doubt having regular tests and screenings. Cancer just doesn't grow that fast that in six months you can go from no signs to tumour that big. FFS even if something was missed on 2 screenings (meaning upto 18 months tumour growth) it would have to be a VERY malignant type. In which case someone would have noticed symptoms WAY before now.
She was probably talking about a very small underdeveloped cherry tomato. They're pretty small, like her brain.

And as for the speed of growth of the tumour... there's always the possibility that there is actually a god and everyone's prayers are actually being answered. :twisted:

I was surprised that the picture of her blubbing actually makes her look even uglier than I first thought. I didn't think that was possible.

Only she could turn something like this in to a cash cow.

I can see her selling the photos of her op to Hello! for 1 million quid.

:twisted: Is the cancer on her face ???

That looks like a tumour!

DIE PIGGY DIE! :twisted:

AH............ maybe there is a god after all!

PS..Dear God there is a malignant tumour in london that we need rid of as well

the address is number 10 downing street ..........................

On a serious note, I'm just plain fcuking disgusted. My first thought was that what with the whole timing of it being announced on Indian Big Non-Entity was little more than a PR stunt to win sympathy. I wouldn't personally wish cancer on anyone having seen a close member of my family die a slow, wasting death from it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one on here that's seen that- incidentally, 2 days before I passed out of trade training having hoped for months that he'd at last that long enough to see the day that I was no longer a recruit. As a result (and not wanting to sound holier-than-thou) outside Forces charities I personally support MacMillan Nurses and Marie Curie as they did a hell of a lot to help my family and were worth their weight in gold. To see someone going directly to the media and playing on their 'misery' for their own personal gain is frankly about as low as it gets. I seriously hope that cretin has the basic decency that any fees from interviews or so-called 'public interest' stories go straight to a cancer charity, and any PR benefits organisations like those rather than her own public rehabilitation. If not... well, fcuk her and her rotten minge.

I suddenly felt a desperate urge to make amends for all the traumas in my life and wanted to see my estranged brothers and finally visit my dad’s grave,
Amends? Estranged?

Somehow I think The Scum have been making up quotes again.

crabtastic said:
I suddenly felt a desperate urge to make amends for all the traumas in my life and wanted to see my estranged brothers and finally visit my dad’s grave,
Amends? Estranged?

If you were estranged from that would you want to see it's odious fizzer knocking at your door blubbering like a 2 year old? Then again she has got a fair few million in the bank....

brettarider said:
crabtastic said:
Amends? Estranged?

If you were estranged from that would you want to see it's odious fizzer knocking at your door blubbering like a 2 year old? Then again she has got a fair few million in the bank....
It's not that. It's that I'm not entirely convinced that "estranged" is in the vocabulary of someone who finks East Angular is abroad, innit?

Fcuk me, you'd think she was the only person who has ever suffered from cancer. No doubt we'll all have to suffer the immeasurable pain of having to put up with her on countless women's magazine adverts and on every daytime tv program for the next year or so (hopefully she only has weeks to live).

And i have no doubt that a deal has been struck to have her tumour removal filmed on live tv.

Sweet Jesus, this toad should be hammered flat with a steak mallet and left for the birds.

Although i'd just like to point out that, as Snap quite rightly suggest in their hit "Rhythm is a Dancer", that cancer is very serious.

The mother-of-two was examined by medics under anaesthetic to determine how far the cancer in her cervix has spread.
Poor cnuts, does nobody think about THEIR families? I just hope they took enough oxygen, and/or emergency flares.

Latest Threads